Check your account email address ×

Weekend thread!!!!!11

LOL  and he left his wallet on the table too. did you take a look to see what he has in it ? :D  I have done it before. just to look and see.  not to steal shit, I remember a long time ago I peaked into one of guy wallet who was passed out completely on 100 proof vodka and  I remember he had like 27 credit cards total. I was like DAMN! :lol: 

Edited by Beavis and Butt-Head

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

LOL  and he left his wallet on the table too. did you take a look to see what he has in it ? :D  I have done it before. just to look and see.  not to steal shit, I remember a long time ago I peaked into one of guy wallet who was passed out completely on 100 proof vodka and  I remember he had like 27 credit cards total. I was like DAMN! :lol: 

write some fake chics phone number down and put it inside.

12 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

went out today to look at a few small cargo vans for wife .surprised no one is making a awd mini cargo . ford is in first place they are giving a good price  and dealer  offering to pay for the graphics and put them on.

The Fords are complete junk and the company I work for stopped buying them. They have bought a few of those Nissan compact vans that are rebadged with the Chevy logo. They seem to be holding up. The small Benz is the perfect size, but cost the same as a full size 3/4 Express? I do see a lot of those Benz around Chicago, probably because of their size.https://www.mbvans.com/sprinter/commercial-vans/metris-cargo-van

Edited by Woodtick

• Platinum Contributing Member

Kids and their girlfriends all back.   Visited with them Friday night and had great local takeout pizza.   Saturday all of us played Annie Oakley then grilled some 1.5" thick Ribeyes.   Watch the hawks lose today. 

19 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I got a flat tire this morning, fucking screw in the tread,..But taught my daughter the proper way to jack up a car, remove a wheel, plug a tire, and put it back on ..she was totally thrilled..also picked up a new BBQ, BJ's wholesale club 50% off,..walked out $75,..not the top of the line but I'll take it for that price

IMG_20190323_103312849.jpg

Nothing makes me more excited than a really good deal!  I can stretch a penny into a mile of copper wire!  My wife says I’m getting worse too.  Life is ironic.

22 hours ago, Woodtick said:

I can’t believe you haven’t seen your BFF Bhen in years? :lol:

He came over to watch some of the African handball tourney but, got deep into the silver bullets, set his hair on fire and started all his “BOOTLICKER!!!! NEOCONS!!!!!” shit so, I had to walk him to the end of the driveway where, for some reason, he stripped all his clothes off, stuffed them in my mailbox, shit in in hands and took off down the street.

Hes a bit “off” I think.

12 hours ago, dz246 said:

NO!!!!!!!!!11

:news: 

resize3-23-19.JPG

Fucking boom!  Nice!  :bc:

10 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I love my local shit hole bar! This dude is a snowmobile guy but he's been here since 2pm this afternoon!  :lol:

IMG_20190323_233849.jpg

Jesus.  You get back from AK and roofy Spinner?  Wits wrong with you?

• Like 2