Check your account email address ×

Instagram hottie of the day.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, irv said:

Makes one wonder what Hugh Grant was thinking, but, by the sounds of it, Liz didn't like to honk on bow bow? 

https://thefappeningblog.com/elizabeth-hurley-naked-24-photos/

Some damn hot British brunette's.   Her, Kate Beckinsale, Princess Kate.   All remind me of my wife some.  

Heard something that made sense when people were talking about why Jennifer Anniston and Halle Berry were going thru so many men.   Show me the hottest woman in the world and somewhere there is a guy sick of her shit.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

34 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Some damn hot British brunette's.   Her, Kate Beckinsale, Princess Kate.   All remind me of my wife some.  

Heard something that made sense when people were talking about why Jennifer Anniston and Halle Berry were going thru so many men.   Show me the hottest woman in the world and somewhere there is a guy sick of her shit.  :lol:  

Guaranteed!

With Jenn and Halle, I definitely think there is a mental health issue of some sort going on with both of them. I think Halle's has been well documented but Jenn's not so much for some reason? I seen Jenn on some talk show once. She was looking pretty hot so I decided to watch for a bit. If I told you I came away from watching her feeling the same about her as I did before, I would be lying. Maybe she was having a bad day, (we all do) I don't know, but I was blown away with how dumb and spaced out she seemed to be.

I've never looked at her the same way since. 

6 hours ago, Highmark said:

Jennifer is a huge self centered insecure and overly clingy pita the kind who calls you 5 or 6 times a night when out with your boys .

she is good friends with my buds step mom who is even more crazy a arquette have met her a few times at a party and a wake .

On 12/2/2019 at 2:20 PM, irv said:

Makes one wonder what Hugh Grant was thinking, but, by the sounds of it, Liz didn't like to honk on bow bow? 

https://thefappeningblog.com/elizabeth-hurley-naked-24-photos/

I heard a great proverb once:  "You show me a beautiful woman, I'll show you a guy who's tired of fucking her."  :bc:

• Like 2

On 12/2/2019 at 2:40 PM, Highmark said:

1 minute ago, SmeeAgain said:

I heard a great proverb once:  "You show me a beautiful woman, I'll show you a guy who's tired of fucking her."  :bc:

:thumbsup:

On 12/2/2019 at 3:19 PM, irv said:

Guaranteed!

With Jenn and Halle, I definitely think there is a mental health issue of some sort going on with both of them. I think Halle's has been well documented but Jenn's not so much for some reason? I seen Jenn on some talk show once. She was looking pretty hot so I decided to watch for a bit. If I told you I came away from watching her feeling the same about her as I did before, I would be lying. Maybe she was having a bad day, (we all do) I don't know, but I was blown away with how dumb and spaced out she seemed to be.

I've never looked at her the same way since. 

Jen is way too cute and hot to not have some major personality flaw.  

Edited by SmeeAgain

On 12/2/2019 at 8:54 PM, Ez ryder said:

Jennifer is a huge self centered insecure and overly clingy pita the kind who calls you 5 or 6 times a night when out with your boys .

she is good friends with my buds step mom who is even more crazy a arquette have met her a few times at a party and a wake .

Hey can ya do me a solid and get her phone # ?!  :lol: 

10 hours ago, smokin george said:

You"d hit it

Oh I'd hit it and she would be right at the top of hottest chicks I ever banged

But that's not what this is about. The most beautiful woman in the world have been posted in this thread and this chick doesnt even come close