Check your account email address ×

Felicity Huffman, Lori Loughlin among 50 snared in elite college cheating scam, authorities say

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

trump_U.jpg

Exactly why else would he get into the business. 

Two things strike me about this story. One is this just the tip of the iceberg and two the number of Dem voters/donators getting fitted for Orange jump suits.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

A better question would be if their dumb kids get in with fake test scores and then pass, what good is that program in the first place?

It helped get George Bush into the White House. "If he's so dumb, why is he a Yale Graduate"

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Exactly why else would he get into the business. 

Two things strike me about this story. One is this just the tip of the iceberg and two the number of Dem voters/donators getting fitted for Orange jump suits.

Yep. Definitely Dems. 

It's so rare for a Republican to have an indictment against them. :lol:

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You claimed he bought his way in and then graduated.  Great program.

He attended Yale University from 1964 to 1968, graduating with a Bachelor of Arts degree in history. During this time, he was a cheerleader and a member of the Delta Kappa Epsilon, serving as the president of the fraternity during his senior year. Bush became a member of the Skull and Bones society as a senior.

Imagine if a Dem had a Bach of Arts and was a cheerleader.   :lol:

But he sure did get Merca enthused about Iraq.  So I guess it was time well spent. 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

He attended Yale University from 1964 to 1968, graduating with a Bachelor of Arts degree in history. During this time, he was a cheerleader and a member of the Delta Kappa Epsilon, serving as the president of the fraternity during his senior year. Bush became a member of the Skull and Bones society as a senior.

But he sure did get Merca enthused about Iraq.  So I guess it was time well spent. 

Fuck a cheerleader is worse than a waterboy.:lol:

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

shit i guess i can't tell my son to not get the history degree he wants he might be president.  

the dirt they will dig up on him will be tremendous

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Yup a perfect example.

The really sad part is students who worked hard did very well on their sat test couldn’t get in.

sort of like when a kid with a better  score  gets passed over because they are not the correct minority ha ? 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

he'll a straight cheerleader is prob pulling more tail than the captain of the football team . brilliant choice of school activity if you ask me .

Just now, Ez ryder said:

he'll a straight cheerleader is prob pulling more tail than the captain of the football team . brilliant choice of school activity if you ask me .

One of the nurses who works with my wife had a straight son in figure skating.  

Took a ton of abuse but had a good time otherwise.  

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

One of the nurses who works with my wife had a straight son in figure skating.  

Took a ton of abuse but had a good time otherwise.  

I have a bud who is a horse trainer.  in our 20 and 30 he was also pulling mad quanitys of high end  tail .

https://www.propublica.org/article/the-story-behind-jared-kushners-curious-acceptance-into-harvard

So Kushners Daddy buys this dumbasses way into Harvard because he couldn’t pass the entrance exams.  Then Trump puts him in charge of half the shit in the whitehouse even though he couldn’t pass the security protocols. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

https://www.propublica.org/article/the-story-behind-jared-kushners-curious-acceptance-into-harvard

So Kushners Daddy buys this dumbasses way into Harvard because he couldn’t pass the entrance exams.  Then Trump puts him in charge of half the shit in the whitehouse even though he couldn’t pass the security protocols. 

Haha...this shit just gets better and better and Old Man Kushner sounds like a beauty. 

I wonder how much it cost Fred to get Donald through school? :dunno:

I beleive what we have seen so far with college cheating is just the tip of the iceberg, there will be many more to come.

Edited by Mileage Psycho

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha...this shit just gets better and better and Old Man Kushner sounds like a beauty. 

Kushner's old man was no slouch, he made a legal donation.

Although it does take a special man to set up a brother in law with whore, and then video tape it so he can send it to his sister in an attempt to silence her testimony.

@ the 26 second mark.

21 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Just watching the press conference now. Jesus it’s proof money buys fraud.

You forgot the other ingredients.....greed, stupidity and no conscience. Once again, plenty of white collar fucks involved in this, imagine that.

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Kushner's old man was no slouch, he made a legal donation.

Although it does take a special man to set up a brother in law with whore, and then video tape it so he can send it to his sister in an attempt to silence her testimony.

@ the 26 second mark.

Yes Vince...that is what I was  referring to. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks