Check your account email address ×

300% Percent spike in border apprehensions

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol why not toss the last “clean” shit tick in the toilet?

I know because there isn’t visible shit on it. It may look clean, but would you blow your nose with it right after you saw that it didn’t have a skid mark? See if you can give a straight answer... 

Lol I am proud of it. It’s a gorgeous house that I renovated on an excellent lake. I’m proud of my education too. Don’t worry!

Why make it out to be something its not then? No its not clean, but im not eating it, its fucking garbage :lol: Maybe you regularly root through your garbage? 

I do everything I can to help my septic and grinder pump last 

Yes we all can tell how proud you are :lol: 

2 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

If I were picking scholastic bowl teams, XLT would be a first round draft pick - dude consistently shows keen intellectual ability day after day.

maybe you and jimmy loser can both give him a reach around double pump? 

Just now, washedupmxer said:

Why make it out to be something its not then? No its not clean, but im not eating it, its fucking garbage :lol: Maybe you regularly root through your garbage? 

omg :lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

wtf does that have to do with where you leave shit tickets? :lol:

His arguement was on TBP that if there isn’t shit visible, why not toss it in the waste basket. It’s like his “third pass” tickets only... It’s disgusting. Just cause there isn’t visible shit doesn’t mean there isn’t shit on it. Heathen like behavior. 

His arguement was on TBP that if there isn’t shit visible, why not toss it in the waste basket. It’s like his “third pass” tickets only... It’s disgusting. Just cause there isn’t visible shit doesn’t mean there isn’t shit on it. Heathen like behavior. 

:lol:

holy shit

pun intended....

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

maybe you eat out of your garbage? 

4 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Omg you want to brag about being a baller, yet you are worried about shit tickets destroying your septic... And again, there is still shit on it even if you can’t see it. That’s so gross. 

Omg you want to brag about being a baller, yet you are worried about shit tickets destroying your septic... And again, there is still shit on it even if you can’t see it. That’s so gross. 

Because you eat garbage :lol: or you play with it, theres used tampons in there as well OMG

What a dainty lil lady you are

• Gold Member
16 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

The US is under siege by the Hispanic world. 

The US is under siege by the Muslim world also. 

Go back to your cardboard box, you dirt poor truckstop twink!  We need to tell the chinese joint you live behind to turn off the free wifi!

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Because you eat garbage :lol: or you play with it, theres used tampons in there as well OMG

What a dainty lil lady you are

Well I don’t have a vagina... So... Good one? Not sure why eating garbage has anything to do with this. It’s about smelling it. You put used poop wipes in there. Don’t try to deflect and make it about me. I’m an American. I flush my toilet paper. Like a civilized adult. 

Uh... No. This is about you and your trash can situation filled with used shit tickets. Mine has q-tips, maybe an empty toothpaste tube, etc. It doesn’t have human feces shit wipes. 

You obviously play in garbage  and then call yourself smart :lol: 

Ive been on yachts that  say dont flush paper :lol: But you 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Well I don’t have a vagina... So... Good one? Not sure why eating garbage has anything to do with this. It’s about smelling it. You put used poop wipes in there. Don’t try to deflect and make it about me. I’m an American. I flush my toilet paper. Like a civilized adult. 

you dont smell anything dopey :lol:well you might when your down there with your nose playing with it 

Edited by washedupmxer

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

You obviously play in garbage  and then call yourself smart :lol: 

Ive been on yachts that  say dont flush paper :lol: But you 

Dude... A small boat is not a legit excuse Bahahahahhahahaha hahha omg hahahahahahahahha. 

Dripper: WOW a small boat says don’t flush wipes! I should do that at home! 

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

you dont smell anything dopey :lol:well you might when your down there with your nose playing with it 

Sure buddy, whatever you say. You’re the one with used shit tickets in your trash can bahahahahaha. What a fucking beta... So worried about his septic costs that he has to ensure he doesn’t toss shit wipe in. Maybe stop losing all your money on draft kings and you can treat yourself to a fresh smelling bathroom without a shit filled trash can!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That is one of the most discusting things I have ever read.

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

That is one of the most discusting things I have ever read.

Old thread 

I’m pretty sure it was the one I started when I asked about getting septic pumped out.. then the shit hit the fan :lmao:

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So is this thread.:lol:

As bad as jerkin jimmy freely expressing about himself jerkin off.. great visual.. now excuse while I go puke 

22 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

50 foot Sea Ray express...small :lol:

Arguing shit paper poorly is his best defense :lol:

Have some self respect woman! 

Dude... Even Iraqis are like, “Damn Dripper we may wipe our asses with our hands, but we don’t leave our poop stained reminants in a trash can!” 

Do you not know how boat shitters are cleaned out? Lol... What a moron. Yeah, your septic tank and a removable boat latrine are exactly the same. 

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Go back to your cardboard box, you dirt poor truckstop twink!  We need to tell the chinese joint you live behind to turn off the free wifi!

STFU, you Edna Korth ass-fukken H-Moe!! 

I'll be on my new Nitro flyin' across Winnepesaukee in a few months, and you'll be on an oil barge, smellin' diesel fumes, and bunkin' with a bunch of smelly guys with BO and ass odor. Oh yeah, nice life, goin' from port to port hangin' with Inuit Edna's that don't shave their under arms or their smelly gashes. 

Thanks, but no thanks, I'd rather be catchin' bass, and going to Frattello's Restaurant. 

LMAO!!! Kivvie fukken an Edna up her ass!!!!!:lol2::lol2::lol2: