Check your account email address ×

300% Percent spike in border apprehensions

2 hours ago, Pete said:

put me on ignore asshole

stop following me around you fucking weirdo

Ya he plays that game....guys a pos and gets what he deserves.

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The only thing Dopo rag dolls is his ball bag every night.

more projection from the sites biggest douche bag...

LMAO.. poor little jimmy jerkoff.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Pete said:

more projection from the sites biggest douche bag...

LMAO.. poor little jimmy jerkoff.

No projection at all Angry Pete...I’m very open and honest about how much I like jerking off..what are you doing...fucking the neighbors cat? 😆

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No projection at all Angry Pete...I’m very open and honest about how much I like jerking off..what are you doing...fucking the neighbors cat? 😆

holy jesus... :lmao:

you are fucked.. lmao

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The “I can’t argue his facts, so I’ll attack him instead” argument. Noted. 

Let’s be real though Atomic Derpo. I’m smarter than you, I’ve done more in my short millennial life than you, I probably make a better living than you, and most certainly women don’t hate me like they obviously do you. My millennial ass would clean sweep you in every regard guaranteed. That’s why you’re so angry. You know your life is a walking failure. Now who is irrelevant?...

you should let others call you smart, repeatedly saying it yourself just makes you look like a loser trying to be cool on the internet because you arent IRL, which is true :lol:

Just now, washedupmxer said:

you should let others call you smart, repeatedly saying it yourself just makes you look like a loser trying to be cool on the internet because you arent IRL, which is true :lol:

You wipe your ass and toss your nasty shit tickets in a trash can to save money on your holding tank of your trailer home. Speaking of losers...

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You wipe your ass and toss your nasty shit tickets in a trash can to save money on your holding tank of your trailer home. Speaking of losers...

I'm  so smart! :lol:  You ever use a baby wipe? 

What you want to have a house comparison now? we can do that :news:

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He is generally regarded as the dumbest motherfucker on the intrawebs....his stupidity is actually quite stunning. :lol:

I'm  so smart! :lol:  You ever use a baby wipe? 

What you want to have a house comparison now? we can do that :news:

Now who’s the loser trying to talk themselves up...? Doesn’t count when you’re doing it? Bahahaha they make flushable wet wipes... And for the record, I’m not too worried about the living accommodations of some penny pinching draft kings addict who has to watch out for how he disposed of his shit tickets... I could care less. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Now who’s the loser trying to talk themselves up...? Doesn’t count when you’re doing it? Bahahaha they make flushable wet wipes... And for the record, I’m not too worried about the living accommodations of some penny pinching draft kings addict who has to watch out for how he disposed of his shit tickets... I could care less. 

In response to you said I lived in a  trailer, so now aside from be a self proclaimed smart guy you're a liar as well.  You and jimmy the loser make a great couple :lol: 

So ill take that as a no :you dont want to. Shocker! 

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

In response to you said I lived in a  trailer, so now aside from be a self proclaimed smart guy you're a liar as well.  You and jimmy the loser make a great couple :lol: 

So ill take that as a no :you dont want to. Shocker! 

I’m 29 with a lake home that I own with no mortgage... I’m not worried about what you have. I’m sure I’ll be as unimpressed as your guests that have to smell your nasty shit tickets crumpled up in a trash can when they use your bathroom... 

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’m 29 with a lake home that I own with no mortgage... I’m not worried about what you have. I’m sure I’ll be as unimpressed as your guests that have to smell your nasty shit tickets crumpled up in a trash can when they use your bathroom... 

Well sense no one here  puts shit covered paper in the garbage I'm feeling pretty good. 

Let's see the lake house! 

29 lol no wonder you think you're smart lol

You have a man bun as well?

Well sense no one here  puts shit covered paper in the garbage I'm feeling pretty good. 

Let's see the lake house! 

29 lol no wonder you think you're smart lol

You have a man bun as well?

You’ve admitted to putting shit ticks in the trash you fucking heathen Lololol... There was like a 100 page thread on TBP about it. 

I’m not posting pics of my house for creepers like Shmegmo to tape up in his cage to beat off on... If you really need to see it (which would be weird) I’ll send ya a pic in a PM.. 

I don’t have a man bun hah, nor have I ever had one. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You’ve admitted to putting shit ticks in the trash you fucking heathen Lololol... There was like a 100 page thread on TBP about it. 

I’m not posting pics of my house for creepers like Shmegmo to tape up in his cage to beat off on... If you really need to see it (which would be weird) I’ll send ya a pic in a PM.. 

I don’t have a man bun hah, nor have I ever had one. 

How do you know your ass is clean when you wipe? See if you can give a straight answer 

How do you know your ass is clean when you wipe? See if you can give a straight answer 

Lol why not toss the last “clean” shit tick in the toilet?

I know because there isn’t visible shit on it. It may look clean, but would you blow your nose with it right after you saw that it didn’t have a skid mark? See if you can give a straight answer... 

oh sorry I thought it was something you were proud of, like your opinion of your won intellect :lol:

Lol I am proud of it. It’s a gorgeous house that I renovated on an excellent lake. I’m proud of my education too. Don’t worry!

4 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

oh sorry I thought it was something you were proud of, like your opinion of your won intellect :lol:

If I were picking scholastic bowl teams, XLT would be a first round draft pick - dude consistently shows keen intellectual ability day after day.