Check your account email address ×

300% Percent spike in border apprehensions

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The “I can’t argue his facts, so I’ll attack him instead” argument. Noted. 

Let’s be real though Atomic Derpo. I’m smarter than you, I’ve done more in my short millennial life than you, I probably make a better living than you, and most certainly women don’t hate me like they obviously do you. My millennial ass would clean sweep you in every regard guaranteed. That’s why you’re so angry. You know your life is a walking failure. Now who is irrelevant?...

Facts are something you never have Faggot just fucking :lies:and talking point :bullshit: yes you are irrelevant 

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The “I can’t argue his facts, so I’ll attack him instead” argument. Noted. 

Let’s be real though Atomic Derpo. I’m smarter than you, I’ve done more in my short millennial life than you, I probably make a better living than you, and most certainly women don’t hate me like they obviously do you. My millennial ass would clean sweep you in every regard guaranteed. That’s why you’re so angry. You know your life is a walking failure. Now who is irrelevant?...

you are a worthless arrogant punk.

beyond irrelevant.. get back to me when you have some experience in life

punk

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Facts are something you never have Faggot just fucking :lies:and talking point :bullshit: yes you are irrelevant 

1 minute ago, Pete said:

you are a worthless arrogant punk.

beyond irrelevant.. get back to me when you have some experience in life

punk

Haha...what a perfect pair of shitbirds! 😆

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Those here already, numbering over 12M, are already integrated into our economy. They aren’t going anywhere. Just because the law says one thing, doesn’t mean reality is the same. We can’t pull those people out of our workforce. Time to be realistic and grant amnesty. Use that time to then start enforcing the law. Hold hiring business owners to the law. That stops illegals from coming in. If you know there isn’t a job for you, they’ll stop coming. Then the only people left are criminals with no intent of working. We can focus our efforts. 

That is great but on any given day here in Mass the local sheriff's jail is at about 30% full with illegals on a wide range of crimes. Few if any are going to come back for a court date when they are released so why not put them on the next bus home?

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Bitter paint huffing shitforbrains posts what? :finger:

Who cares what a cage dwelling, shit eating, cock sucking, anal receiving, Canadian has to say. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh good Fordy and his infinite wisdom is here...hey Fordy!!!!!:thumbsup:

I was just getting a chuckle watching you getting flogged from every direction :lol:

You fools think it's ok to let a bunch of 3rd world people in to:

- use our hospitals for free (who do you think ultimately pays for that dummy)

- give them free housing, food , etc etc

- have them throw litter everywhere like they do in their shithole countries they came from

- crime goes up

- property values go down in areas they reside

I can't grasp your way of thinking tbh ...

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

fordie don't give jerkin jimmy the time of day

He will send a PM crying for you to stop picking on him

boo hoo:baby:

Fordy and I are buds...not sure what you’re blabbing about. 

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

fordie don't give jerkin jimmy the time of day

He will send a PM crying for you to stop picking on him

boo hoo:baby:

Snacks must have gotten tired of getting called out for his non stop blubbering & now does it via pm eh ...wtf

Just now, ford_428cj said:

I was just getting a chuckle watching you getting flogged from every direction :lol:

You fools think it's ok to let a bunch of 3rd world people in to:

- use our hospitals for free (who do you think ultimately pays for that dummy)

- give them free housing, food , etc etc

- have them throw litter everywhere like they do in their shithole countries they came from

- crime goes up

- property values go down in areas they reside

I can't grasp your way of thinking tbh ...

I have never said any of that Fordy but that’s OK...what’s happening? 

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

That is great but on any given day here in Mass the local sheriff's jail is at about 30% full with illegals on a wide range of crimes. Few if any are going to come back for a court date when they are released so why not put them on the next bus home?

And the wall stops this how? Statistic's show 2/3 came here legally.

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The real number is 29 million now 12 million is a Leftard talking point  :guzzle: 

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Snacks must have gotten tired of getting called out for his non stop blubbering & now does it via pm eh ...wtf

Nope...just told Dopo I didn’t have time for his bullshit via PM but he won’t stfu.

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Those here already, numbering over 12M, are already integrated into our economy. They aren’t going anywhere. Just because the law says one thing, doesn’t mean reality is the same. We can’t pull those people out of our workforce. Time to be realistic and grant amnesty. Use that time to then start enforcing the law. Hold hiring business owners to the law. That stops illegals from coming in. If you know there isn’t a job for you, they’ll stop coming. Then the only people left are criminals with no intent of working. We can focus our efforts. 

If you are in favor of spending cuts, then this whole argument is hypocritical of you.

Reducing government spending would have the same effect, so stop with the bullshit

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I have never said any of that Fordy but that’s OK...what’s happening? 

Not sure what a good answer is - how does a wall even work with the river dividing the countries for a long stretch?  Plus they will tunnel or go over in other spots anyway.

Nada - just working alot.

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

And the wall stops this how? Statistic's show 2/3 came here legally.

The Border security agencies in this country have been asking for this barrier for quite some time so that they can at least reach a manageable level of illegal crossings who am I to argue. My idea is to send back those that get entangled with the law and end up in jail rather than let them walk with the promise of returning for a court date. 

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

If you are in favor of spending cuts, then this whole argument is hypocritical of you.

Reducing government spending would have the same effect, so stop with the bullshit

Last year, the Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) division of ICE had a budget of $4.8 billion and they deported 256,000.

Using the equation:  X = (12,000,000 illegals * $4.8B) / 256,000

The cost to deport 12 million illegals would be 225 Billion. 

And you're the guy crying over a few 20% rasises.  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

The fact is our country is being invaded. Not addressing this is one of the biggest mistakes in our short history.  

:true:

Edited by Momorider