Check your account email address ×

300% Percent spike in border apprehensions

5 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Last year, the Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) division of ICE had a budget of $4.8 billion and they deported 256,000.

Using the equation:  X = (12,000,000 illegals * $4.8B) / 256,000

The cost to deport 12 million illegals would be 225 Billion. 

And you're the guy crying over a few 20% rasises.  :lol: 

So their entire budget was for deportation of illegals :lmao: 

Edited by Momorider

27 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

That is great but on any given day here in Mass the local sheriff's jail is at about 30% full with illegals on a wide range of crimes. Few if any are going to come back for a court date when they are released so why not put them on the next bus home?

I have no problem with their deportation. None. Those who are here illegally, working, not causing issues is a harder sell. Who fills 29M jobs as Shemgmo wants to use? Let’s say half are criminals (they aren’t, but for arguement sake), who is filling 15M jobs? Look at our unemployment numbers. You ditch 15M workers, the economy is fucked. 

35 minutes ago, Pete said:

you are a worthless arrogant punk.

beyond irrelevant.. get back to me when you have some experience in life

punk

Experience? I’ve been around the world and done more, seen more shit, and been through more adversity than you’ll ever dream of experience. Move on nerd... You’re a born loser. End of story. 

21 minutes ago, racer254 said:

If you are in favor of spending cuts, then this whole argument is hypocritical of you.

Reducing government spending would have the same effect, so stop with the bullshit

Huh? Explain your point if you could. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Last year, the Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) division of ICE had a budget of $4.8 billion and they deported 256,000.

Using the equation:  X = (12,000,000 illegals * $4.8B) / 256,000

The cost to deport 12 million illegals would be 225 Billion. 

And you're the guy crying over a few 20% rasises.  :lol: 

The logistics of deporting 12

million people is infathomable.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The logistics of deporting 12

million people is infathomable.

The logistics of a million is infathomable. What does Mexico do? Add 29M, 12M, 1M and you’d have a full blown crisis there. One that will spill into us economically as their economy crashes. It’s just unrealistic. 

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I have no problem with their deportation. None. Those who are here illegally, working, not causing issues is a harder sell. Who fills 29M jobs as Shemgmo wants to use? Let’s say half are criminals (they aren’t, but for arguement sake), who is filling 15M jobs? Look at our unemployment numbers. You ditch 15M workers, the economy is fucked. 

Experience? I’ve been around the world and done more, seen more shit, and been through more adversity than you’ll ever dream of experience. Move on nerd... You’re a born loser. End of story. 

Huh? Explain your point if you could. 

ooo you got me now millennial BLT..

You aint shit.. you traveled the world now you know it all. LMFAO

typical arrogant worthless asshole punk.

lots of you types around.

Let the folks that are here without a felony stay. Build the fucking wall. Put huge penalties on employers who hire illegals. Tighten up the security at ports of entry. All of the above please.

7 minutes ago, Pete said:

ooo you got me now millennial BLT..

You aint shit.. you traveled the world now you know it all. LMFAO

typical arrogant worthless asshole punk.

lots of you types around.

Just end it now. Your misery is evident in every post... Just do it. Blow your brains out. Don’t be a bitch. 

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Just end it now. Your misery is evident in every post... Just do it. Blow your brains out. Don’t be a bitch. 

im getting to you..

I like that..:owned:

punk millenial

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You’re amusing. That’s it. Don’t let yourself think otherwise. Seriously though, your life is probably worthless. That makes me happy to think about. 

the most unconvincing word in the English language..

" probably"

Trump " probably" is a racist..

LMFAO

shove your speculation millennial punk BLT

1 minute ago, Pete said:

the most unconvincing word in the English language..

" probably"

Trump " probably" is a racist..

LMFAO

shove your speculation millennial punk BLT

Poor Atomic Derpo. Maybe try another name change, and you can start fresh again. Maybe it will take the sting out of getting pounded on here daily. 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

pretty well actually. you havent been paying attention have ya? oh, and i though that report was coming last week?

patience... you level of butthurt will increase... don't worry LMAO:owned:

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Poor Atomic Derpo. Maybe try another name change, and you can start fresh again. Maybe it will take the sting out of getting pounded on here daily. 

daily?

you lie asshole..

Im not here daily like you and jimmy jerkoff who have no life..

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The “I can’t argue his facts, so I’ll attack him instead” argument. Noted. 

Let’s be real though Atomic Derpo. I’m smarter than you, I’ve done more in my short millennial life than you, I probably make a better living than you, and most certainly women don’t hate me like they obviously do you. My millennial ass would clean sweep you in every regard guaranteed. That’s why you’re so angry. You know your life is a walking failure. Now who is irrelevant?...

Well, that's just hurtful!  :lol:

Neal

This thought process that deporting 12 million should not be done is an argument that was by design.  If they would have done this years ago, would it have made a difference if it was 1 million vs 12million?

Plus, the argument about how it will hurt us economically is another bullshit argument.  If you think taking 12 million people out of the economy is going to cost us too much because of how much those people add to our economy, then what would happen if you cut the budget by 100 billion?

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Well he did mop the floor with ya, so you have that going on...  :dunno:

Neal

cool story bro..

I love getting under the skin of assholes such as you..

your too easy as well as BLT and slingsnot