Check your account email address ×

Chick Fil A and Rotten Ronnies....Chow Down Boys!

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

ND State gets the kings treatment  just like Clemson....SMH.

yes we all know how much 20 somthing kids hate fast food and would much rather have vegetable trays with kale garnish lmfao . how dare he make it a ez going low key event 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

If Trump would of fed the mostly white North Dakota team Lobster and Wagyu Prime Rib there would of been hell to pay on the Race card agenda of the media.....

true story 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yes we all know how much 20 somthing kids hate fast food and would much rather have vegetable trays with kale garnish lmfao . how dare he make it a ez going low key event 

So Dopo says seaweed and you say kale...how about a  fucking steak or something?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So Dopo says seaweed and you say kale...how about a  fucking steak or something?

you really think the kids give a shit ? it will be a much better  story for there kids how they ate burgers and chic filet at the white house 30 yrs ago .

Edited by Ez ryder

19 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

you really think the kids give a shit ? it will be a much better  story for there kids how they ate burgers and chic filet at the white house 30 yrs ago .

Yup!  Let’s all be honest here....fast food fucking rules!  Eat that shit with Potis in the WH?  Winning!!!

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I'm still pissed they don't offer the spicy chicken breakfast burrito.  

Have you had Taco Bell’s breakfast burritos yet?  Oh my god!  Lovely!

9 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I'm still pissed they don't offer the spicy chicken breakfast burrito.  

don't let it eat you up man,  i had my first chik fil a in a couple years for lunch coming back from sledding as there is none close.  thats a real first world problem

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yup!  Let’s all be honest here....fast food fucking rules!  Eat that shit with Potis in the WH?  Winning!!!

I can do Taco Bell anytime, but not their breakfast.

46 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It just isn't the same.

40 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

don't let it eat you up man,  i had my first chik fil a in a couple years for lunch coming back from sledding as there is none close.  thats a real first world problem

It has really affected my life.  When I was first told it at the register, my arm went numb!

Just now, Zambroski said:

Because of schedule or, do you have an aversion toward heaven in your mouth?

I feel the breakfast taste like pond scum, and we have high faulting Taco Hell’s here.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

What are the liberals protesting?  The owner's religious beliefs (aka, no Sunday service)?

He is anti gay marriage. He is right on the money with that one. It was the only appealing thing about a gay relationship. Then the gays fucked it all up with wanting to be able to get married. Idiots........:lol:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Woodtick said:

He is anti gay marriage. He is right on the money with that one. It was the only appealing thing about a gay relationship. Then the gays fucked it all up with wanting to be able to get married. Idiots........:lol:

It was insurance companies that started it. Gays were so happy they didn't realize they were getting sodomized. Or maybe they did and they liked it.

• Haha 1

On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 5:58 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

Chick-fil-a is fucking awesome.  They are coming to Toronto, can't wait.  Faggots.

They are here. They have at least one place in the Stockyards

9 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

What are the liberals protesting?  The owner's religious beliefs (aka, no Sunday service)?

Anti gay marriage