Check your account email address ×

Chick Fil A and Rotten Ronnies....Chow Down Boys!

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Raised an awesome  daughter and now I support and love a wife who has medical issues. You retired and spend your time here being a troll while your wife still works...bravo Dave...bravo.

How about tell the truth Jim.....

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DAVE said:

How about tell the truth Jim.....

What’s the truth Dave....why don’t you tell me? Did I share something with you in a PM that you want to share? Have my wife and I had problems...sure have. Are they better now...sure are.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

9 minutes ago, Pete said:

He chose faggots because.. well.. it’s the cool thing to do.. I would not want my kid raised in a fucked up household. It’s not normal even tho ppl are trying to force me accept it as “ normal”. I won’t and never will

you know... those poor gays 

Everyone is OK until it hits home.  They are just fooling themselves to even think otherwise.

Sure, there are some good homo's who could make a better parent, but it's ok to gamble with someone else's kids.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What’s the truth Dave....why don’t you tell me? Did I share something with you in a PM that you want to share? Have my wife and I had problems...sure have. Are they better now...sure are.

Nauseating relationships don't work Jim.  Glad things are better.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Nauseating relationships don't work Jim.  Glad things are better.

Nauseating...who said  about that? Most marriages hit bumps.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hmmm...i wasnt going to go there at all.

But you run around here frothing from the mouth at everyone....and we know the actual truth that you cant take it when someone gives it back to you.

:bc:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nauseating...who said  about that? Most marriages hit bumps.

Most go through rough periods, exactly that's all I'm saying.  The nauseating ones (ie lovey dovies ones)  will break at the first hickup.:lol:

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Fags can have their marriage, buts lets not pretend to be a family and raise kids. 

Wow... You’re a homophobic piece of shit...

21 minutes ago, Pete said:

He chose faggots because.. well.. it’s the cool thing to do.. I would not want my kid raised in a fucked up household. It’s not normal even tho ppl are trying to force me accept it as “ normal”. I won’t and never will

you know... those poor gays 

You as well...

It is funny because kids raised by same sex partners have higher test scores and have better standards of living than opposite sex partners on average.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nola.com/education/2019/02/children-raised-by-same-sex-couples-do-better-in-school-new-study-finds.html%3foutputType=amp

https://www.statista.com/statistics/325091/male-male-couples-in-the-us-by-household-income/

So LGBQT couples with kids on average make more money and can provide a better economic environment, and LGBQT raised children have better test scores... 

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You as well...

It is funny because kids raised by same sex partners have higher test scores and have better standards of living than opposite sex partners on average.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nola.com/education/2019/02/children-raised-by-same-sex-couples-do-better-in-school-new-study-finds.html%3foutputType=amp

https://www.statista.com/statistics/325091/male-male-couples-in-the-us-by-household-income/

So LGBQT couples with kids on average make more money and can provide a better economic environment, and LGBQT raised children have better test scores... 

Test scores.  LMFAO.

13 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You as well...

:bullshit: and you know it's :bullshit: cuz wannabe hipster shitforbrains posted links to support his fallacy but the reallity is the sodomite is a closeted homo and he shares the homo point of view on everything :gfight:

On original point.  These young men are more likely to have Chic-Fil-A and McD's on their college campus than they are a Ruth's Chris.  Trump isn't trying to be pompous with the food choice, rather down to earth.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well gee Dopo you want to get Personal...I’m sure your household was real awesome....you’re an angry moron and your wife left....well done.

My wife did not leave you fucking moron.

i left cause I couldn’t stand it anymore and I couldn’t be happier

GFY you fat piece of shit 

28 minutes ago, F3600 said:

On original point.  These young men are more likely to have Chic-Fil-A and McD's on their college campus than they are a Ruth's Chris.  Trump isn't trying to be pompous with the food choice, rather down to earth.

^^^THIS^^^

Lets face it if he served a fancy meal even on his dime the media would call him stuck up.   Honestly the things people complain about Trump on is fucking hilarious.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW all I said in the first place is that I would not mind a gay couple raising my daughter....nothing more...nothing less.

I don’t have kids, so my view doesn’t carry the same weight. But for those who are homophobic pieces, I’d think the only thing that mattered was they provide the love and ability to thrive that I would. Gay or straight has nothing to do with that. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I don’t have kids, so my view doesn’t carry the same weight. But for those who are homophobic pieces, I’d think the only thing that mattered was they provide the love and ability to thrive that I would. Gay or straight has nothing to do with that. 

That is exactly it and all that matters. :thumbsup:

26 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Basically every standard measure of a child’s success is better with LGBQT parents. Those are just the numbers. Sorry they don’t jive with your homophobic view point. 

Sounds like gay privilege.:lol:

You should join them, you're about 90% of the way already.:lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

SMH fucking millenial logic

:lol: 

• Like 1