Check your account email address ×

Fuck the Russian investigation

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Why are all the repukes so convinced mueller has nothing? We already have seen collusion, several times, with trump admin members and family. Then add in all the other witches he caught

Zero collusion 

Pay Highmark you welcher

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Now you are really stretching things.  Dummy.  There was no more “collusion” on Trumps side with ANYONE than there was with Hillary and the Dems.  In fact, I know there was less.  Hillary had the contacts, clout and a sure fire “stay out of investigation” DOJ and intel group guaranteeing her no issues.

I love it when democracy works.  I know you don’t feel the same.

:lol:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Why are all the repukes so convinced mueller has nothing? We already have seen collusion, several times, with trump admin members and family. Then add in all the other witches he caught

You haven’t been paying attention.  It’s not just the R’s that are convinced Mueller has nothing.  

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Not to mention all the lies from trump about Russian collusion.

Ben = racer level dumb

Collusion requires some quid pro quo

This has been explained to you dumb fuck. There is zero proof the Russians had the ability , desire or resources to impact the election at all. 

A dnc plant at trump tower is all you have. Fucking moron

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Anler said:

So I was right all along eh slinger? Trump was not involved in any Russian meddling. You're pathetic. 

The facts say otherwise......not involved.....all his cronies who were already caught in bed with Russia were doing just for the hell of it?  :lmao: 

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

Oh fuck off you retarded shameless fucking hack. Russia was a 2 year nothing burger and anyone with even one functioning brain cell saw every bit of it was a DNC setup. 

Let's not forget the disgusting BS the Democrats pulled with Brett Kavanaugh.

Hey ben, get with the fucking times. The fusion gps excuse was debunked a long time ago, and even trump isn’t using it. Christ they’ve even stated there was nothing illegal about taking it.

Edited by Snoslinger

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

No, I’m asking you. What was the handling of confidential polling data to russians? 

Not collusion but I know you will continue to beat this dead  horse and never admit that you're wrong.

Smails you are an odd character . Why you’re hanging on to this “no collusion” BS i have no idea. You see what trump and his admin are capable of every damn day yet you can’t see this, despite all the evidence. Its like you have this one last chord to hold onto, to prevent you from being projected over to the liberal side, and you don’t want that to happen! God forbid. Hackery is the only excuse you really have.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not collusion but I know you will continue to beat this dead  horse and never admit that you're wrong.

Really? Working with russians to beat Hilary and help trump is not collusion? Wtf do you call it?

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Smails you are an odd character . Why you’re hanging on to this “no collusion” BS i have no idea. You see what trump and his admin are capable of every damn day yet you can’t see this, despite all the evidence. Its like you have this one last chord to hold onto, to prevent you from being projected over to the liberal side, and you don’t want that to happen! God forbid. Hackery is the only excuse you really have.

Hackery...really...you are saying that to me....priceless!!!!! :lmao:

Poor shitslinger.  :lmao: Even many of his fellow TDS sufferers have moved on from the collusion delusion.  I'm not talking about the people here who just hate Trump....I'm talking about the ones that Trump lives in their mellons and can't post anything but negative Trump shit.

Edited by Highmark