Check your account email address ×

Welcome to the new FreedomSledder.com

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Axys1 said:

Holy fuck you guys do play hard ball. :lol2: Biggie now there is a guy that did not take crap from anyone. :bc:

Just don't like a guy that regularly crosses the line with people while sitting his ugly ass on the couch and making wifey drive over the road so he can post pictures of his new motorcycle....something very cunty about all of that but he wears it like a badge.:flush::flush::flush:

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yeah you're right....not nearly as good as repeating butt plug over and over and over and over and over........

And over and over and over.......

1 hour ago, Logga said:

Im back!

OT or Moon ? :dunno:

43 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

When 1250, Tomcat, and Ms Red are mods - I'll pass on the place.  I can get all my info on Doo Talk and other sources.  No need to feed the overinflated egos on HCS.  

:bc:

38 minutes ago, Axys1 said:

Doo-Talk those ass fucks are you for real and you think HCS was to hard on you. You can not be that fucking stupid D-T LMFAO!! :lol2:I'm surrounded by pussy's :bong:

Best source for SkiDoo tech info.  

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

When 1250, Tomcat, and Ms Red are mods - I'll pass on the place.  I can get all my info on Doo Talk and other sources.  No need to feed the overinflated egos on HCS.  

As usual your info is only about 33% correct :good:

59 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yeah you're right....not nearly as good as repeating butt plug over and over and over and over and over........

Dont forget about rump and dump, riveting stuff.

Holy fuck is Slope severely butt hurt! :lol: Dude...you act just like the crying kid in your avi.

Crying about HCS...crying about TBP...you used to cry about this place and god damn did you ever cry about HCSCE. Don't you ever just shut the fuck up?  :lmao: None of those sites want you anyways and if you really start posting on Dootalk you'll get your ass booted from there too! 

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Holy fuck is Slope severely butt hurt! :lol: Dude...you act just like the crying kid in your avi.

Crying about HCS...crying about TBP...you used to cry about this place and god damn did you ever cry about HCSCE. Don't you ever just shut the fuck up?  :lmao: None of those sites want you anyways and if you really start posting on Dootalk you'll get your ass booted from there too! 

He is at the top of the do let in list and he is miserable about it :lol:

Just now, Momorider said:

He is at the top of the do let in list and he is miserable about it :lol:

He's miserable to begin with so it makes it even worse :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Axys1 said:

We have a winner!! this has got to be the dumbest post I have seen yet on this site. O.o 

You have to understand, there's a history between Smails and Momo. :lol:That video has been worn out.

9 hours ago, ckf said:

Why all the hate for the TBP guys?

I don't hate them.  I laugh at them.  I've been attacked and called every name in the book.  I laugh it off and keep,the forum in perspective and even though they are in the majority - they chose to pick their balls up and run home.  They want their unchallenged playground and are not capable of playing by their own rules when somebody opposes them.  

I don't post their personal info - but they've posted mine.  When the same happened to one of their own - all hell broke loose.  When it happened to me - barely a peep.  Their hypocrisy has no limits.  

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I don't hate them.  I laugh at them.  I've been attacked and called every name in the book.  I laugh it off and keep,the forum in perspective and even though they are in the majority - they chose to pick their balls up and run home.  They want their unchallenged playground and are not capable of playing by their own rules when somebody opposes them.  

I don't post their personal info - but they've posted mine.  When the same happened to one of their own - all hell broke loose.  When it happened to me - barely a peep.  Their hypocrisy has no limits.  

Bullshit, there was quite a few members saying what XCRDon was doing was asinine. 

2 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Bullshit, there was quite a few members saying what XCRDon was doing was asinine. 

Reaction to TB?   :lol:  . 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Reaction to TB?   :lol:  . 

I heard about it but didn't see it. I don't agree with anyone digging up personal info on others :bc:

46 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Hypocrisy,two faced,sucks, fucktards.

The list goes on for those mods and admins on hcs.

The way they act resembles their real lives. It's sad their mental fucktards and have to be keyboard tough guys.:nuts:

Not u xcr700, ur ok :good: