Check your account email address ×

Welcome to the new FreedomSledder.com

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Ah near gimli...im from sask....live near Kamsack and Canora.

Yup.. gimli is like 15 min away lol. I'm suprized you kno where komarno is. Some of the locals don't even know :lol:

You guys got fucked on snow last year right ? 

3 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Just curious to why the hostility..did I say something that offended you by chance?

Im sure i heard you sent him a defective dildo...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Yup.. gimli is like 15 min away lol. I'm suprized you kno where komarno is. Some of the locals don't even know :lol:

You guys got fucked on snow last year right ? 

Ya didnt get much till the end...Hudson Bay and north of there got alot more early but it was pounded out in no time from the whole province riding there...winters have been so shitty Ive headed south for a month or so the last couple yrs.

8 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Ya didnt get much till the end...Hudson Bay and north of there got alot more early but it was pounded out in no time from the whole province riding there...winters have been so shitty Ive headed south for a month or so the last couple yrs.

9 minutes ago, DAVE said:

That sucks . We had enough snow to keep it continuous for the year at least.  Two years ago it rained all January so that fucked it up . Only had 3 weeks to ride then 

6 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

That sucks . We had enough snow to keep it continuous for the year at least.  Two years ago it rained all January so that fucked it up . Only had 3 weeks to ride then 

Nbd really...we just ride the atvs instead. :bc:

6 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Chit..now I forgot my password..but thanks Dave..don't know why I could not get there.

Its a new site...dont think anything will work from the old TBP.

29 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Chit..now I forgot my password..but thanks Dave..don't know why I could not get there.

You need to reregister the old site is gone for a long time :guzzle: