Check your account email address ×

It's Stupid

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I don’t know about black face , but every white kid in America during 80’s was dressing up and trying to be Michael Jackson.  😂

Cultural Appropriation, fucking racist white kids!

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
36 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I had parachute pants and the jacket and literally every tape of MJ but I never once thought about painting my face black. 

Thats because michael jackson was a black dude with white skin

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
19 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No he was a black guy with patches of lighter colored skin in random places. 

Jesus Christ does everything have to be so fucking literal with you? Just call me racist because Im white and get it over with.

12 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Whereas it's obvious I'm no fan of Democrats and especially Liberals, I find this "Black Face" crap in Virginia very stupid being reported in the media..How in the World does that hurt anyone, it was just silly fooling around, bunch of crybabies, Boo Hoo.

The only reason they want these people to resignis so they can continue their attacks on Trump

12 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Times change. Always have, always will. 

Yes they have. But my issue is why are we holding people accountable by today's standards for something that happened in the 60's, 70's and 80's?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Yes they have. But my issue is why are we holding people accountable by today's standards for something that happened in the 60's, 70's and 80's?

Its nothing new....look at Gary Hart for example.

Just now, ckf said:

It’s just another way to spread hate.  The left doesn’t see how it backfires on them.  This shit in VA right now is absolutely punishing the Dems along with them just ignoring our Muslim women beater AG here in MN.

Astonishing.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Exactly! :bc: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It’s just another way to spread hate.  The left doesn’t see how it backfires on them.  This shit in VA right now is absolutely punishing the Dems along with them just ignoring our Muslim women beater AG here in MN.

Astonishing.

oops

82ddd8042925cc900e84edc88e8608ca.jpg

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Astonishing.

It goes further than politics. I'm sure I'm not the only one to grab a girls ass or tits in High School? Think of some of the stuff that we did as kids that isn't acceptable today.

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

oops

82ddd8042925cc900e84edc88e8608ca.jpg

Yeah...just reading on this.  Can’t wait to hear her excuses.  :lmao:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

It goes further than politics. I'm sure I'm not the only one to grab a girls ass or tits in High School? Think of some of the stuff that we did as kids that isn't acceptable today.

I’ve had about enough of it.  It’s just stupid as hell.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

I should be thrown in jail by now for all the times as a young boy I yelled *igger pile and we all tackled into a big pile or when we *igger knocked the houses in our subdivisions. 

Just now, Skidooski said:

I should be thrown in jail by now for all the times as a young boy I yelled *igger pile and we all tackled into a big pile or when we *igger knocked the houses in our subdivisions. 

As a kid it was "nigger rigged", now it's jerry rigged or jury rigged. How long before Jerry or the jury come after us :lol: