Check your account email address ×

Carbon taxes work.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I’ve got to hand it to you (and Tools).  Rag doll session after rag doll session and still, you both manage to get up every morning, wipe the shame and despair out of your beady little eyes and jump back in for another rag dolling....day after day.

This really isn’t a compliment but, it’s as close as either of you will ever get from me.

:lol:

Negative attention is still attention and somehow that's how they get their self-esteem boost. It's like those woman who stay in an abusive relationship because they need to feel wanted  :lol:  

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Negative attention is still attention and somehow that's how they get their self-esteem boost. It's like those woman who stay in an abusive relationship because they need to feel wanted  :lol:  

That sounds like the 🤡 Posse :lmao:  Dude - you try too hard.  The projections on here - what you call negative attention - are unfounded and false.  It means nothing to grown confident men.....but for you..... an insecure lonely fucker it’s unfathomable how it can mean nothing to us....you and @Zambroski are the ones needing to feel wanted....so obvious.  Look at MNMomo - 50,000 posts plus a HCS Mod with how many posts......the interweb forums are his life but you look the other way.  You’re a pussy :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

That sounds like the 🤡 Posse :lmao:  Dude - you try too hard.  The projections on here - what you call negative attention - are unfounded and false.  It means nothing to grown confident men.....but for you..... an insecure lonely fucker it’s unfathomable how it can mean nothing to us....you and @Zambroski are the ones needing to feel wanted....so obvious.  Look at MNMomo - 50,000 posts plus a HCS Mod with how many posts......the interweb forums are his life but you look the other way.  You’re a pussy :lmao: 

ToolsBetaCuck.  :lol2:

I mean...like anybody at all thinks you are a “grown confident man”.  

:

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

If it meant nothing....why did a person leave in shame for 5 months.

Which time?  :lol:

13 hours ago, oleroule said:

is this the same nobel that gave obama peace prize?

To be fair, that was before he got the chance as President to bomb the ME.

Back on subject, here are a bunch of libs saying we will have less carbon emissions back taxing it.  @revkevsdi so you are saying by taxing something you get less of it?  Lets just take that same logic and apply it elsewhere to income, sales, property, corporate earnings, VAT, etc.

9 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

To be fair, that was before he got the chance as President to bomb the ME.

Back on subject, here are a bunch of libs saying we will have less carbon emissions back taxing it.  @revkevsdi so you are saying by taxing something you get less of it?  Lets just take that same logic and apply it elsewhere to income, sales, property, corporate earnings, VAT, etc.

Yes sir, artificially raising the cost of anything will have this type of result, but don't tell anyone.

6 hours ago, DAVE said:

If it meant nothing....why did a person leave in shame for 5 months.

:lol2: If it mean't nothing how come you left for 5 months?     

I'll take because it meant nothing for $1,000.00 Alex. :lol2:

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

:lol2: If it mean't nothing how come you left for 5 months?     

I'll take because it meant nothing for $1,000.00 Alex. :lol2:

:lol: But you say I left for a few days (I didn't) and you felt the need to start a thread about it?

Tell me, are you as dumb as you want to be?  Serious question.  :

This has to be one of my favourite threads lately. 

Just the idea of some of the dumbest people imaginable debating the worth of Nobel prizes as though it's on par with SNL being funny. 

"Hay hay hay, SNL Aint as funny as it youse ta be.  Land shark, killa beez, Jane you ignorant slut.   Now dat was funneee.   Dis making fun of a classy broad like Sara Palin and imperson8ting our fine Prezident just aint funnee its mean. "

"Another ting dat getz my gote is the latest round of Noebell winners.  What da hel are day tinking.  I could a worked out dat physics teory on a napkin.  Gimme da dayz of Kenneth G Wilson. Dat guy waz a thinka.  I'll tell you dat rite now.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: But you say I left for a few days (I didn't) and you felt the need to start a thread about it?

Tell me, are you as dumb as you want to be?  Serious question.  :

Obviously I was wrong.  I never have to look for your posts, you or Dave never leave more than a few minutes between me posting and you answering. Its hardly ever about you and you never have anything intelligent to add yet you always post.  

How long did it take between my post and your most recent answer?

Other than when F7Ben sent you crying to your corner for a few days, this is the longest you have gone without posting on my comments.  

After the way you reacted to your Friday night shit kicking, I guess that you had ran off to cry again. 

Don't worry, your posse was there to White knight for your fragile ego. 

Anyway, I'm bored of that topic.  Mainly because that topic is a dumbass with 50,000 posts and whose only other accomplishment is bad photoshop and a Mod position on HCS.  

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Obviously I was wrong.  I never have to look for your posts, you or Dave never leave more than a few minutes between me posting and you answering. Its hardly ever about you and you never have anything intelligent to add yet you always post.  

How long did it take between my post and your most recent answer?

Other than when F7Ben sent you crying to your corner for a few days, this is the longest you have gone without posting on my comments.  

After the way you reacted to your Friday night shit kicking, I guess that you had ran off to cry again. 

Don't worry, your posse was there to White knight for your fragile ego. 

Anyway, I'm bored of that topic.  Mainly because that topic is a dumbass with 50,000 posts and whose only other accomplishment is bad photoshop and a Mod position on HCS.  

You must have some different version of what happens here.  You got rag dolled to death in your stupid thread.  You just aren't very perceptive..or bright.  But, seeing as how you and Tooly think you are without any doubt, the smartest people here...why don't you two go find another forum that more exemplifies your intellects?  Hmmm?  Because you've both been tossed and will continue to be tossed out because you can't debate like adults.  You are both little repugnant children.

Sweet fuck.  You, a failed business manager that is one or two accounts from closing the doors after your daddy ran it for 30 years before you. It seems you can't figure out how to expand it?  Jesus.  You are either inept or lazy...or both.  And Tools, a middle -aged stay at home telemarketer doing an entry level job working from some make shift office....with no chance for upward momentum.  

Yep...you two are definitely part of the "intellectually elite".  Wow.  GO GET 'EM TIGER(s)!!!  :lol: 

8 hours ago, Skidooski said:

spot on . but you left out to unself aware to ever realize it 

Edited by Ez ryder

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You must have some different version of what happens here.  You got rag dolled to death in your stupid thread.  You just aren't very perceptive..or bright.  But, seeing as how you and Tooly think you are without any doubt, the smartest people here...why don't you two go find another forum that more exemplifies your intellects?  Hmmm?  Because you've both been tossed and will continue to be tossed out because you can't debate like adults.  You are both little repugnant children.

Sweet fuck.  You, a failed business manager that is one or two accounts from closing the doors after your daddy ran it for 30 years before you. It seems you can't figure out how to expand it?  Jesus.  You are either inept or lazy...or both.  And Tools, a middle -aged stay at home telemarketer doing an entry level job working from some make shift office....with no chance for upward momentum.  

Yep...you two are definitely part of the "intellectually elite".  Wow.  GO GET 'EM TIGER(s)!!!  :lol: 

Did you say anything there?