Check your account email address ×

Pretty Amazing how loyal Trump supporters are.

revkevsdi

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Bold: Yes, I do.  Because there are certain ethical and moral oaths (not to mention legal precedents) of those positions that a person is supposed to acknowledge or follow.  Oh yes "mistakes"....that's rich.  And what are you talking about after that?  A chimp?  You'd better start focusing a bit if you want to wrestle around.  This may not go as good as you were thinking it was going to go after your post late last night.  Maybe you should start typing out your material in Word first in several updated and corrected drafts to make sure of your posting brilliance. :dunno:

See my sig down there partner.....that's for you!  :bc:

:lol: Kev will yank your chain and lead you around the forum without breaking a sweat.  You're no match for him - so quit while you're behind. :bc: You're a dummy to start with and you're diatribes don't make you any smarter :snack:

Edited by SnowRider

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It's going exactly as I thought. None of you have even attempted to defend Trump not releasing his taxes. None of your are capable of explaining why her emails equate to his taxes. You aren't capable of seeing past your forgone conclusions to admit how much worse Trump is. There are very forceful arguments showing how Trump is working from Hitlers play book. But someone is dumb enough to compare Hillary to Hitler. 

They don't compare it's not even remotely the same thing one is not required Trumps taxes and the other is property protected by federal law and was unlawfully deleted, this is the third fucking time I have :owned: you in this thread you imbicile hack :flush:

Oh and over 5000 in Iraq with no status of forces agreement :lmao: more Barry lies 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Kev will yank your chain and lead you around the forum without breaking a sweat.  You're no match for him - so quit while you're behind. :bc: You're a dummy to start with and you're diatribes don't make you any smarter :snack:

Is that imbicile hack your assbuddy Taintrider? seems your type Faggot :puke:

17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It's going exactly as I thought. None of you have even attempted to defend Trump not releasing his taxes. None of your are capable of explaining why her emails equate to his taxes. You aren't capable of seeing past your forgone conclusions to admit how much worse Trump is. There are very forceful arguments showing how Trump is working from Hitlers play book. But someone is dumb enough to compare Hillary to Hitler. 

You have got to be kidding?  Why are his taxes such a big deal to you idiots?  That makes ZERO logical sense to me.  And it is not any MANDATED REQUIREMENT.  Why don't you send me your taxes?  What difference does it make?  Oh..."transparency" right?  Hmmmm......well, hopefully your smart enough to know where I am going here that I don't have to.

So, "sniffles" and "taxes"....that's what you all are crowing about.  Wow!  I can see the importance of that on a national level for sure.  Oh, and please post something that shows Trump is working from "Hitler's Playbook".  Please?  And then I can show you what books Hillary is following.  Right?  Is that how this works?  Now, get to it boy!  CUT AND PASTE AWAY!  :lol:

I can tell you're a bit slow and/or new at this...I'll ramp you up easy so I don't run you off.

Edited by Zambroski

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You have got to be kidding?  Why are his taxes such a big deal to you idiots?  That makes ZERO logical sense to me.  And it is not any MANDATED REQUIREMENT.  Why don't you send my your taxes?  What difference does it make?  Oh..."transparency" right?  Hmmmm......well, hopefully your smart enough to know where I am going here that I don't have to.

So, "sniffles" and "taxes"....that's what you all are crowing about.  Wow!  I can see the importance of that on a national level for sure.  Oh, and please post something that shows Trump is working from "Hitler's Playbook".  Please?  And then I can show you what books Hillary is following.  Right?  Is that how this works?  Now, get to it boy!  CUT AND PASTE AWAY!  :lol:

I can tell you're a bit slow and/or new at this...I'll ramp you up easy so I don't run you off.

Thrillery's playbook is Rules for Radicals same as Barry's :guzzle: 

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Is that imbicile hack your assbuddy Taintrider? seems your type Faggot :puke:

God, I wish ignore worked for quotes.  Stupid little faggy SR latched onto any dick he can to validate himself   It's so pathetic.  I can't even imagine not being any type of real man like that.  Got chased to his car in a parking lot after running his mouth to the wrong person on a forum.  Oooops!  Bet he didn't know how close he was.  :lol:Drove off with the fucking turn signal on!  Holy shit!  Scared shit less...had to buy a new seat!  :lol:

Edited by Zambroski

OK THEN...so, I guess we are done here.  You boys strap on those Hillary masks on the back of your heads and have a nice little game of "leap fuck" then get a good night's rest. Over breakfast, come up with a better plan of attack for tomorrow and we can all start fresh.  Don't fuck around though...work together, you boys can do it!  Anything is possible...think of Hillary as your inspiration!  I'll look forward to these uber awesome bouts of intellectual pugilism tomorrow morning. 

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

God, I wish ignore worked for quotes.  Stupid little faggy SR latched onto any dick he can to validate himself   It's so pathetic.  I can't even imagine not being any type of real man like that.  Got chased to his car in a parking lot after running his mouth to the wrong person on a forum.  Oooops!  Bet he didn't know how close he was.  :lol:Drove off with the fucking turn signal on!  Holy shit!  Scared shit less...had to buy a new seat!  :lol:

You're kind of a rambling fuckhead.

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

MN Momo - he reminds of the local buffoon who everyone rolls their eyes at when he starts to talk.....because he thinks he's a genius but everyone else understands he's a dumbass.  :snack: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

MN Momo - he reminds of the local buffoon who everyone rolls their eyes at when he starts to talk.....because he thinks he's a genius but everyone else understands he's a dumbass.  :snack: 

I have a brother in law like that. Thinks the reason everyone goes quiet when he starts to pontificate is that we want to hear what he as to say. Sad really. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Or the real story he :owned: the complete fuck out of you two faggots :guzzle: 

26 minutes ago, Momorider said:

They don't compare it's not even remotely the same thing one is not required Trumps taxes and the other is property protected by federal law and was unlawfully deleted, this is the third fucking time I have :owned: you in this thread you imbicile hack :flush:

Oh and over 5000 in Iraq with no status of forces agreement :lmao: more Barry lies 

•  

If that is your idea of owned.......  I think you owned Trump because if they aren't remotely the same thing, why did your hero drumpf say he would release his taxes when she releases her emails? 

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If that is your idea of owned.......  I think you owned Trump because if they aren't remotely the same thing, why did your hero drumpf say he would release his taxes when she releases her emails? 

Cuz he knows she is never going to release them she will immediately do the perp walk you ignorant hack :guzzle: 

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

OK THEN...so, I guess we are done here.  You boys strap on those Hillary masks on the back of your heads and have a nice little game of "leap fuck" then get a good night's rest. Over breakfast, come up with a better plan of attack for tomorrow and we can all start fresh.  Don't fuck around though...work together, you boys can do it!  Anything is possible...think of Hillary as your inspiration!  I'll look forward to these uber awesome bouts of intellectual pugilism tomorrow morning. 

LOL.  Poor sr.

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

It's going exactly as I thought. None of you have even attempted to defend Trump not releasing his taxes. None of you are capable of explaining why her emails equate to his taxes. You aren't capable of seeing past your forgone conclusions to admit how much worse Trump is. There are very forceful arguments showing how Trump is working from Hitlers play book. But someone is dumb enough to compare Hillary to Hitler. 

You are a delusional ass bag. :nuts:

54 minutes ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  Poor sr.

44 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You are a delusional ass bag. :nuts:

Are these examples of the quality responses you clowns cried about that we needed more of :snack:

:lol: 

10 minutes ago, sear said:

Voters pledged or planning to vote for Trump may be loyal.

How loyal is Trump?

Isn't Melania Trump's 3rd wife?

Let's ask Evana how loyal she thinks Donald is.

He only cares about himself but in this day and age what difference does it make if he had one wife or on his third? 

39 minutes ago, sear said:

Voters pledged or planning to vote for Trump may be loyal.

How loyal is Trump?

Isn't Melania Trump's 3rd wife?

Let's ask Evana how loyal she thinks Donald is.

So what?  You know what's funny, Bill Clinton has poked more holes than a woodpecker and that dumb bitch Hillary is still with him, now that's what I call loyalty. :lol:

One of Hillary's campaign add that says, "do we really want a president that treats our daughters this way"? It's in reference to what Trump has said about women. When I first saw this ad, the first thing that came to my mind was, I wonder what Chelsea thinks of her father? Beaming with pride I'm sure. :lol:

Edited by snoughnut