Check your account email address ×

Did we break Zambo the clown?

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh good grief 

Been a while since I used the word. I will try harder on the spelling next time   

I figured "Feenin" was a bit racist :lol: 

Edited by Skidooski

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

And the white Knight from the Special Olympics chimes in with a futile attempt

Sofa King We Todd Did  :thumb: 

6 people posted to defend Zambo including you.  One post by Snowrider and this is your answer.  

The posse crack me up. 

It's been 3 days since saw any of his posts.  That's close to a record. 

He still hasn't replied even after one of his white knights tagged him. 

Kind of unusual for a person who never realizes that he taking a beating.  

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

6 people posted to defend Zambo including you.  One post by Snowrider and this is your answer.  

The posse crack me up. 

It's been 3 days since saw any of his posts.  That's close to a record. 

He still hasn't replied even after one of his white knights tagged him. 

Yes that was my answer! Nothing else needs to be said to that dimwit. Maybe some emojis so he could understand what's going on.

Just trying to help you with your withdrawals hun.

You started a thread because you noticed he was gone for "X" amount of time.

Seems as though you are paying close attention to when he is and isn't here. Maybe I should tag Slinger as well...show him your log book  :lol: 

Pssst.....You've actually taken a beating in your own thread

Edited by Skidooski
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yes that was my answer! Nothing else needs to be said to that dimwit. Maybe some emojis so he could understand what's going on.

Just trying to help you with your withdrawals hun.

You started a thread because you noticed he was gone for "X" amount of time.

Seems as though you are paying close attention to when he is and isn't here. Maybe I should tag Slinger as well...show him your log book  :lol: 

Pssst.....You've actually taken a beating in your own thread

It took 3 days to notice. 

Close attention. Lol. 

Taking a beating meh. Just a bunch of lame comments from the Posse white knighting for Zambo. Then In the middle of white knighting the dumbest posse member calls “white knight” and thinks it’s ownage. 

I’m glad they didn’t delete the thread to protect Zambo.   His buddies all look like idiots now too. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It took 3 days to notice. 

Close attention. Lol. 

Taking a beating meh. Just a bunch of lame comments from the Posse white knighting for Zambo. Then In the middle of white knighting the dumbest posse member calls “white knight” and thinks it’s ownage. 

I’m glad they didn’t delete the thread to protect Zambo.   His buddies all look like idiots now too. 

Oh my gosh...you haven't seen him in 3 whole days????? Holy fuck now I see why you started a whole thread about it......THREE DAYS!

Just when I thought you couldn't look any more miserable you out do yourself. Impressive and I'm genuinely curious to see how bad you get. Careful though you might get stuck down at the bottom with ToolKit

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Zambo?  :lol:

A32EEFDE-D8A7-4656-84F6-7108E5B29EB9.jpeg

5E638603-3E61-4DA0-A909-6C58CF54B58B.jpeg

It's gonna sweep several Oscars.  You know it will.  I mean, FINALLY....a superhero movie with such inspiring screen writing, a dramatic background story, excellent special effects and sublime acting.  Why has nobody ever thought to do a superhero movie like this in the past?

:lol: 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's gonna sweep several Oscars.  You know it will.  I mean, FINALLY....a superhero movie with such inspiring screen writing, a dramatic background story, excellent special effects and sublime acting.  Why has nobody ever thought to do a superhero movie like this in the past?

Pink Panther was much better IMO.:lol:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

@Skidooski you’re trying way too hard......you’re embarrassing yourself with the awkward reacharounds :lol:   

It's great watching you actually thinking you are coming to your buddy's rescue here.  :lmao:

Just like the good old days at HCS!!!!   :lol:

Tools:  "Watch this Rev, I'm gonna drop the 'projection is your reality' line again.'

BarbieHands: "Awww NO whey!  Those Dumpers won't know what to do!!!  lol"

Tools: "Yeah...we're owning them!!"

BarbieHands: "YEAH!!!!!    .......gotta go, it's my brothers turn to use the computer."

LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1  :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I was wrong it was Friday night he got bent all out of shape. 

He's not as bad as Dave for following me around and posting every time I do, but he's close. 

This must be a record for him. 

Maybe he put me on ignore. Either way, I'll leave him alone. He's been taking things too seriously again. 

Yeah Dave's definitely a whiney stalker!

Just put on ignore. Works great!

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Looks like he may have taken another unplanned vacation.

Serious question for people that know him.

Is he really that unstable?  Seems like he was really going off the rails on Saturday. 

Should I leave him alone so he doesn't get that worked up? Maybe put him on ignore?

lol the internet  split or is it twin personality calling any one unstable . far as i can tell he is here . 

lol the twat waffle thinking he can run anything off is comical 

49 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s a masterpiece!!!!!!!

cinematic genius.   

38 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Oh my gosh...you haven't seen him in 3 whole days????? Holy fuck now I see why you started a whole thread about it......THREE DAYS!

Just when I thought you couldn't look any more miserable you out do yourself. Impressive and I'm genuinely curious to see how bad you get. Careful though you might get stuck down at the bottom with ToolKit

Last time he was off the site for 3 days, the posse was going to file a missing persons report because they were worried he might harm himself.  

I don't mind slapping you stupid bitches around but I wouldn't want to be the cause of you don't anything too serious to yourselves. 

After 580, Rigid and Snowrider were telling me to leave him alone, I was worried I had pushed him too far.  I see that he is back and as oblivious as ever.  I notice that you continue to be as stupid as ever too.  You be you little fella. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

6 people posted to defend Zambo including you.  One post by Snowrider 

toolkit level of self awarness there paddel boy 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Last time he was off the site for 3 days, the posse was going to file a missing persons report because they were worried he might harm himself.  

I don't mind slapping you stupid bitches around but I wouldn't want to be the cause of you don't anything too serious to yourselves. 

After 580, Rigid and Snowrider were telling me to leave him alone, I was worried I had pushed him too far.  I see that he is back and as oblivious as ever.  I notice that you continue to be as stupid as ever too.  You be you little fella. 

You made a fool of yourself.  I recommend  just backing out and hoping  the thread dies quickly. :bc:

I tried helping you out by changing the topic.   :dunno:

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

are you dumb can't look to see who is signed in ? 

51 min ago .is that link good enough ? 

Screenshot_20190205-174027.jpg

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

are you dumb can't look to see who is signed in ? 

51 min ago .is that link good enough ? 

Screenshot_20190205-174027.jpg

What does that have to do with a thread I posted this morning?

Like I said he usually doesn't go an hour without posting on something I said.  That's not stalker Dave level devotion but it's close.