Check your account email address ×

15 minutes

2 weeks ago, the mainstream media, politicians, church officials, commentators, & celebrities rushed to judgment to wrongfully condemn, threaten, disparage & vilify Nick Sandmann based solely on a few seconds of an out-of-context video clip. It only takes 15 minutes to learn the truth. Here it is.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Those networks should apologize to that kid if they havent already.

Is there not a post in here that shows this kid has retained a lawyer and is planning on suing a whole pile of networks and celebrities? 

I just dug these up doing a quick Google search. https://sputniknews.com/us/201901241071786230-left-media-celebrities-maga-kids-lawsuit/   https://www.foxnews.com/us/legal-team-of-covington-high-school-student-in-viral-video-prepare-for-possible-libel-fight-release-15-minute-video-of-the-truth

Edited by irv

9 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

The kid is an entitled twat that looks like Joey Logano, fuck him.

Dude.....you're the most gomer looking Daddy's money motherfucker here. Sweet fuck man....could you be any less self aware?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Cop Watch said:

2 weeks ago, the mainstream media, politicians, church officials, commentators, & celebrities rushed to judgment to wrongfully condemn, threaten, disparage & vilify Nick Sandmann based solely on a few seconds of an out-of-context video clip. It only takes 15 minutes to learn the truth. Here it is.

I’m sticking with my assessment.  It’s quite possible all the groups were assholes.  The maga kid might be the least offensive in the end. But you have to be living under a rock to think natives like you doing the tomohawk chop. 

The black Israelites are the biggest assholes in the group.

the native guy is a lying asshole who wanted a confrontation. 

At least the kids have a chance of growing into decent people. 

Edited by revkevsdi

25 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I’m sticking with my assessment.  It’s quite possible all the groups were assholes.  The maga kid might be the least offensive in the end. But you have to be living under a rock to think natives like you doing the tomohawk chop. 

At least the kids have a chance of growing into decent people

They are not liberals so thats very well likely to happen.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

At least the kids have a chance of growing into decent people. 

You're the biggest asshole you Barbie hand shitforbrains FUCK :finger3:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wow...this Phillips guy is a massive POS...wow.

Jimmy, there are three sides to every story, you've heard the far right side now read the Phillips side.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/feb/04/nathan-phillips-his-story-hate-division-covington

• Haha 1