Check your account email address ×

Weekend thread!!!!!11

SSFB

• Platinum Contributing Member

Got up around 7 and decided I go check a few of my parking lots cause it gotten windy and a small squall had gone through yesterday. Ended up plowing and salting for 5 hours.

My buddy has the contract for the one lot and I called him to let him know it was a mess so he met me there as he does all the sidewalks. I told him I think I''m done with plowing. 

I''m tried of being tied to home all winter.  Can't find dependable people to do it so fuck it. Going to drop it back to work for one truck to keep my main guy on for the winter and I will just be his back up when needed.

After plowing I bought myself lunch at Boston Pizza and came back to the shop to work on a couple projects and hide from the wife. She's been bugging for a new computer for a year now. I gave her the go ahead last week and now her old computer is in the shop. along with a beer fridge, satelite TV and all my toys.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Got up around 7 and decided I go check a few of my parking lots cause it gotten windy and a small squall had gone through yesterday. Ended up plowing and salting for 5 hours.

My buddy has the contract for the one lot and I called him to let him know it was a mess so he met me there as he does all the sidewalks. I told him I think I''m done with plowing. 

I''m tried of being tied to home all winter.  Can't find dependable people to do it so fuck it. Going to drop it back to work for one truck to keep my main guy on for the winter and I will just be his back up when needed.

After plowing I bought myself lunch at Boston Pizza and came back to the shop to work on a couple projects and hide from the wife. She's been bugging for a new computer for a year now. I gave her the go ahead last week and now her old computer is in the shop. along with a beer fridge, satelite TV and all my toys.

Sounds like a win to me, all of it. :lol:

Been in the ER since 9:15 this morning, Daughter had double header indoor Field Hockey games today,.

2nd game, she takes an uncalled high stick to the face, well her mouth..nocked right out flat to the ground..4 months before the braces come off.. Teeth were pretty much perfect. Would have lost 3 teeth for sure with out the braces being on..

Doing good now, made her some scrambled eggs and some ice cream for dessert..

IMG950061..jpg

IMG_20190127_101934158.jpg

• Sad 2

10 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Been in the ER since 9:15 this morning, Daughter had double header indoor Field Hockey games today,.

2nd game, she takes an uncalled high stick to the face, well her mouth..nocked right out flat to the ground..4 months before the braces come off.. Teeth were pretty much perfect. Would have lost 3 teeth for sure with out the braces being on..

IMG950061..jpg

Ouchy.  I've been there...even worse.  It makes my teeth hurt right now thinking about it.  That's a tough girl you got there RIgid.  Good on you!  Life is hard...be harder!

Here's to a speedy recovery.  :bc: 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ouchy.  I've been there...even worse.  It makes my teeth hurt right now thinking about it.  That's a tough girl you got there RIgid.  Good on you!  Life is hard...be harder!

Here's to a speedy recovery.  :bc: 

Thanks buddy!!

52 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

ah man that sucks, rigid. hope she is doing better today. aren't ERs a treat? you might as well plan on spending a good part of the day there. were you at crouse? 

Went to Upstate/University,..they were great to us and quick..But my kids mother was a trauma nurse there up until 6-8 months ago and Grandma was the Nursing supervisor there for 35 years..So I had some names to drop..And thanks Slinger, appreciate it..

22 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

IMG950061..jpg

Holy shit. That looks painful.  Must be a tough girl ! Hopefully it all works out well!

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Holy shit. That looks painful.  Must be a tough girl ! Hopefully it all works out well!

Thank you my friend! :bc:

• Like 1