Check your account email address ×

Pelosi brought Trump to his knees

Just now, SnowRider said:

It’s obvious you don’t quite have the grasp on the situation like you think you do.....and that makes it even more fun :lol: 

Dude...lets be honest again....you dont even have a chin....one shot there and you are seeing stars....and thats not taking into acct the rest of you....

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The wall, barrier, fence....or whatever the fuck it is. It’s a been a seriously dumb fuck idea from the beginning. That’s at the crux of this matter 

Agree 1000%

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Speaking of pathetic....Tell us more about your fight fantasies. 

Who is “us”?  You and Tools? 

“There’s no reason to resort to violence because I call everyone names on the internet.”

Stupid liberal twats.

• Haha 1

Yeah. .....Trump caved for 21 days...a blink of an eye.  What a victory!

Still has the Ace up his sleeve......no talks in 21 days ,unleash the EC.

No excuse not to use it after this. Sorry fellas, walls getting built one way or the other.:lol:

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah. .....Trump caved for 21 days...a blink of an eye.  What a victory!

Still has the Ace up his sleeve......no talks in 21 days ,unleash the EC.

No excuse not to use it after this. Sorry fellas, walls getting built one way or the other.:lol:

Been doing a little reading myself.  That’s what this looks like.  Three weeks to work out a deal like Pelosi and Chucky asked for, they claim “victory” in the mean time.  Now, let’s be honest....they aren’t giving shit.  Trump spills beans of deal, declares crises, EO...done.

Or, fuck him.  I mean, goddamn coward.  

Imagine the librul heads exploding!!!  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Been doing a little reading myself.  That’s what this looks like.  Three weeks to work out a deal like Pelosi and Chucky asked for, they claim “victory” in the mean time.  Now, let’s be honest....they aren’t giving shit.  Trump spills beans of deal, declares crises, EO...done.

Or, fuck him.  I mean, goddamn coward.  

Imagine the librul heads exploding!!!  :lol: 

Yup......can't wait for 3 weeks from now.

If he doesnt use it then....Even I will jump ship. But he's already finalizing the blueprints with security as we speak. Its a done deal. 

15 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

If he doesnt use it then....Even I will jump ship. But he's already finalizing the blueprints with security as we speak. Its a done deal. 

And Mexico will pay for it?  

Then Trump can reveal the health care plan where everyone is covered for a fraction of the cost. 

That’l show dem libruls. 

47 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

And Mexico will pay for it?  

Then Trump can reveal the health care plan where everyone is covered for a fraction of the cost. 

That’l show dem libruls. 

Donald J. Trump
I wish people would read or listen to my words on the Border Wall. This was in no way a concession. It was taking care of millions of people who were getting badly hurt by the Shutdown with the understanding that in 21 days, if no deal is done, it’s off to the races!

15.7K15.8K

Giddy up.....Trumpy is mad....Im almost afraid he might do something a little rash now........phew....keep those little hands away from the red button

10 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

12 hours ago, DAVE said:

Dude...lets be honest again....you dont even have a chin....one shot there and you are seeing stars....and thats not taking into acct the rest of you....

Ah, the Achilles heel is the chin.:lol:

I volunteer to be the special unbiased ref.  :lol:

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Quit posting his stupid fucking tweets....he caved and is trying to save face.

I agree  he caved. Do you have any clue why he caved? Republicans in the senate were pressuring him to cave including McConnell and several voted for a democrat bill on Thursday. 

I think Trump is an idiot. Why didn’t he close the government when republicans held the house?

i posted the tweet in response to Vipers reply about three weeks.

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

I agree  he caved. Do you have any clue why he caved? Republicans in the senate were pressuring him to cave including McConnell and several voted for a democrat bill on Thursday. 

I think Trump is an idiot. Why didn’t he close the government when republicans held the house?

i posted the tweet in response to Vipers reply about three weeks.

Trump showed that he cared....the dems are the ones that look bad here...

Definitely a long term win for Trump.

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Trump showed that he cared....the dems are the ones that look bad here...

Definitely a long term win for Trump.

Good god I hope you are trolling with that comment.😂

Trump cares so much he made sure all his businesses aren’t hiring illegals. He cares so much he’s coming down hard on others who hire them. He cares so much he wants to waste billions on his ineffective, long term money pit, medieval wall, to be used as his shrine. He cares so much he’s going to crack down where the illegals and drugs really come into the country....

Could you fools be played any harder?

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good god I hope you are trolling with that comment.😂

Instead of being so emotional....sit back and see what happens first.

Youre acting like a liberal.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Trump cares so much he made sure all his businesses aren’t hiring illegals. He cares so much he’s coming down hard on others who hire them. He cares so much he wants to waste billions on his ineffective, long term money pit, medieval wall, to be used as his shrine. He cares so much he’s going to crack down where the illegals and drugs really come into the country....

Could you fools be played any harder?

The best part is that you're on the other side thinking Pelosi and Schumer are looking out for you.😂