Check your account email address ×

Pelosi brought Trump to his knees

Just now, SnowRider said:

Ask your brother - said he was gonna come visit......ask why he hasn’t..... :news:

When I do, it’s gonna be a surprise.  I’ve got several funny scenarios planned.  Well, not funny doe you though.  You already know one of them.

Explain....overconfidence can be fatal...... :bc: 

I hope it is.  I’d hate that you held on to that body bag for nothing.

Hint:  you are going to need to decide what level of commitment you are prepared to go.  I’m guessing your are just gonna veg and apologize profusely cuz, you aren’t going to be able to put run me.  Or, do just need tonoutrun your family.  That’d be priceless!

:lol:

Just now, DAVE said:

Im sure youll back out or be busy just like agm was when i was in his area.

He won’t commit now.  I’m thinking about giving him an interesting ultimatum.  Lol...I’ll have to resign from here though.  :lol:

Worth it.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Good luck.  I’ll explain to those around you why my left had had hooked into your Jethro shirt and your tears start to fall.

Sorry about your luck, huh?

Ouch.

Night cap is so triggered he can’t write a coherent sentence. 

He’ll start talking about more of his fight fantasies. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Hint:  you are going to need to decide what level of commitment you are prepared to go.  I’m guessing your are just gonna veg and apologize profusely cuz, you aren’t going to be able to put run me.  Or, do just need tonoutrun your family.  That’d be priceless!

Your projections and wishful thinking are priceless :lmao: You’re gonna need to step up your game if you plan on making your dreams come true.  Nobody’s running.  And nobody’s scared.  Except you.  And that’s obvious. 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

When I do, it’s gonna be a surprise.  I’ve got several funny scenarios planned.  Well, not funny doe you though.  You already know one of them.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Too late. The night cap fantasies are in full gear now. 

Your projections and wishful thinking are priceless :lmao: You’re gonna need to step up your game if you plan on making your dreams come true.  Nobody’s running.  And nobody’s scared.  Except you.  And that’s obvious. 

You are a coward, an idiot and a liar.

Period.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Night cap is so triggered he can’t write a coherent sentence. 

He’ll start talking about more of his fight fantasies. 

He’s been yapping for almost 3 years.  He assumes too much and knows to little.... 👍

Just now, Zambroski said:

He won’t commit now.  I’m thinking about giving him an interesting ultimatum.  Lol...I’ll have to resign from here though.  :lol:

Worth it.

Oh im sure you would weasel your way out of it....talk is cheap hiding behind a keyboard

He’s been yapping for almost 3 years.  He assumes too much and knows to little.... 👍

Why do you think I need to assume anything about you.  None of that matters.  All that matters is what Inknow about me.  And trust me, THAT is what should matter to you.

I bet your gonna have the cops circling your home when I take that pic.

Just now, Zambroski said:

You are a coward, an idiot and a liar.

Period.

Coward’s talk without acting.  I’ve simply invited you over and you’ve been too scared to accept.  Assuming your superior prowess is a mistake.....but that’s up to you to find out as you’re the one dishing out the threats.   Walk the walk or STFU.  Pretty simple👍

Coward’s talk without acting.  I’ve simply invited you over and you’ve been too scared to accept.  Assuming your superior prowess is a mistake.....but that’s up to you to find out as you’re the one dishing out the threats.   Walk the walk or STFU.  Pretty simple👍

You invited me over?  When?  You’ve been shuffling like hell since you so readily accepted my challenge.  You don’t want me coming to your house.  And when I make the drive and you don’t show...that’s where I am headed.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Why do you think I need to assume anything about you.  None of that matters.  All that matters is what Inknow about me.  And trust me, THAT is what should matter to you.

I bet your gonna have the cops circling your home when I take that pic.

You’re so triggered that you’ve already lost :lmao:  Your assumptions and projections almost make it unfair......I’m starting to feel for you :lol: 

8 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Then why dont you 2 meet up...talk is cheap.

There we go. Holy shit. 20 posts of political hacks turned into dick  measuring. Pick and insert your own synonyms or antonyms for Retards. 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey, take a pic of that bad ass credit card in your palm.  Prolly looks like a card in the twigs of a small branch.

Night cap:  I’m not triggered by anything on this site. 

Also night cap:  I have fantasies about killing people who make fun of me on this site.