Check your account email address ×

Pelosi brought Trump to his knees

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

He fact you do is even more amazing.  You and BarbieHands.  Lol..”Look how witty we both are!!!”

:lol:

Yo....they starting the wall on the West end or East end :lmao: 

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yes we know....thanks for starting another thread about it though. I bet you would like to get on your knees if front of ol Nance!!!!!!!👅👅👅

He would certainly get on his knees and fellate Chuck before performing cunnilingus on the old hag.

• Haha 1

Nothing spastic.  This is normal when I start spanking your stupid looking ass.  Why do you feel this is different?

Ohh....looks like you’re the one who gets spanked.....Pumpkin Ass :lmao: :lol:   

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The fact you even entertain Dump having the wits to play this as a win says a lot about your own stupidity :lmao: :lol:     

Why's that? Now he will do it by EO and claim it as a solo victory. Dem's will be left sputtering and sucking on their thumbs...

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Nothing spastic.  This is normal when I start spanking your stupid looking ass.  Why do you feel this is different?

Night cap has moved on to fantasizing about men’s asses. I guess that’s an improvement. 

I wonder if Trumpsters are getting tired of all this “winning “

Just now, JEFF said:

Why's that? Now he will do it by EO and claim it as a solo victory. Dem's will be left sputtering and sucking on their thumbs...

He can’t......or he would have :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Ohh....looks like you’re the one who gets spanked.....Pumpkin Ass :lmao: :lol:   

So stupid.  Lol!  I mean, looks matching!  That’s kinda rare.  At these levels anyway.

2 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Let’s hope.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Night cap has moved on to fantasizing about men’s asses. I guess that’s an improvement. 

I wonder if Trumpsters are getting tired of all this “winning “

I love you two buttfuckers working so hard to find a name that sticks. See, neither of you are clever, so, it’s hard.

Poor Swipe.  :lol:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

He can’t......or he would have :lmao: 

So dumb.

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So stupid.  Lol!  I mean, looks matching!  That’s kinda rare.  At these levels anyway.

Let’s hope.

I love you two buttfuckers working so hard to find a name that sticks. See, neither of you are clever, so, it’s hard.

Poor Swipe.  :lol:

So dumb.

That’s the great thing about someone as stupid as you are. You say so many stupid things that a whole host of derogatory names match. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That’s the great thing about someone as stupid as you are. You say so many stupid things that a whole host of derogatory names match. 

Irony....

It’s only a couple of names that trigger the fuck out of you.

:lmao:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It’s only a couple of names that trigger the fuck out of you.

:lmao:

You’re always triggered on here.  I post.  You’re triggered.  

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You’re always triggered on here.  I post.  You’re triggered.  

Not triggered at all.  Even when you see me I won’t be.  It’s business for me.

Now, go back to the sled thread and continue to lie about how you are some type of sledders. 

Awkward dork.

He’s having a rough day. The Orange clown his great leader was eating momo level shit today. 

Not at all.  My life doesn’t revolve around politics.  

NOW, PUT YOUR BROTHER ON THE PHONE!!

Not triggered at all.  Even when you see me I won’t be.  It’s business for me.

Now, go back to the sled thread and continue to lie about how you are some type of sledders. 

Awkward dork.

Dude - you’re 5’11”meat head with a bubble butt and Kankles :lmao:  Your projections are reality.....so easy to figure out...... 3 years of lip flapping and you’re still to scared to walk the walk :lmao: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Dude - you’re 5’11”meat head with a bubble butt and Kankles :lmao:  Your projections are reality.....so easy to figure out...... 3 years of lip flapping and you’re still to scared to walk the walk :lmao: 

Then why dont you 2 meet up...talk is cheap.

Good luck.  I’ll explain to those around you why my left had had hooked into your Jethro shirt and your tears start to fall.

Just forums eh :lmao: 

Sorry about your luck, huh?

Ouch.

Good luck.  I’ll explain to those around you why my left had had hooked into your Jethro shirt and your tears start to fall.

Sorry about your luck, huh?

Ouch.

Explain....overconfidence can be fatal...... :bc: