Check your account email address ×

Hillary dropped the truth bomb on Trump ahead of the debate tomorrow

Mainecat

11 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

She put it out there, it's a strategy you obviously don't understand.

I just explained it in this post you quoted.  Or do you really think this is some ground breaking, mind bending "strategery" by her camp?

You do don't you?

Just now, Zambroski said:

I just explained it in this post you quoted.  Or do you really think this is some ground breaking, mind bending "strategery" by her camp?

You do don't you?

It's not ground breaking at all, anyone who isn't fucking retarded knows this is a blatant attempt to create a 2012esque Candy Crowley moment. Hillary and her camp didn't come up with a groundbreaking idea, you'd have to be retarded to not realize they're trying to recreate this moment:

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Lester Holt isn't an idiot, he wants to continue being a news caster :lol: 

It's not about Holt you retard, it's about poor strategy on Hillary's part. The fact check is a clear attempt by Hillary's to recreate that moment, when in reality they can't pull it off.

17 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

It's not about Holt you retard, it's about poor strategy on Hillary's part. The fact check is a clear attempt by Hillary's to recreate that moment, when in reality they can't pull it off.

Where is Candy today you know nothing ignoramus :finger: gone is what 

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Where is Candy today you know nothing ignoramus :finger: gone is what 

No one gives a shit about where she is. That's completely irrelevant. The campaigns don't give a fuck about the moderators' future. They give a shit about recreating a poll boosting moment. If you haven't noticed Hillary hasn't been about original ideas or self created success, she's trying to finesse the game and doing a poor job of it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

She put it out there, it's a strategy you obviously don't understand.

I liar calling out another liar is such complicated 'stuff', most simpletons just can't grasp the notion of what it all means. Only you wana be elites from the left can comprehend :flush: 

Any other "truth bombs" going off in a MC thread with dipshit white nighting? :lol: 

Edited by Skidooski

5 hours ago, Wildboer said:

No one gives a shit about where she is. That's completely irrelevant. The campaigns don't give a fuck about the moderators' future. They give a shit about recreating a poll boosting moment. If you haven't noticed Hillary hasn't been about original ideas or self created success, she's trying to finesse the game and doing a poor job of it.

The moderator asks the questions not the candidates you stupid fucking moron :nuts: 

Edited by Momorider

23 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lmao::lol: 

ahm4ESdv6Ztj5NYn_n6u-Yv4QF4RZmoUgq6ZnvJ6QQM.png

:lol:

And women wondered why it took so long to get suffrage. After Obama's re-election, my wife commented that maybe women shouldn't be allowed to vote because, "we are too emotional".  I didn't say a fucking word.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

And women wondered why it took so long to get suffrage. After Obama's re-election, my wife commented that maybe women shouldn't be allowed to vote because, "we are too emotional".  I didn't say a fucking word.

All these people going through life every day and living though their phones :flush: 

I kept laugh my ass off while watching the Olympics seeing just how many were staring at their tiny ass phones as they tried to video the events from up in the stands. You're at the Olympics....it's being taped by many cameras operated by professionals..... but yet you have your dumb ass face planted in you iPhone screen the whole time.  :lmao: 

Just now, Skidooski said:

All these people going through life every day and living though their phones :flush: 

I kept laugh my ass off while watching the Olympics seeing just how many were staring at their tiny ass phones as they tried to video the events from up in the stands. You're at the Olympics....it's being taped by many cameras operated by professionals..... but yet you have your dumb ass face planted in you iPhone screen the whole time.  :lmao: 

Agreed.  It's comical beyond measure.  Never fails, I'll give my daughter and a couple of her friends a ride somewhere every now and then.  They are all sitting in the truck typing on their phones.  I always make the comment, "You guys texting each other?"  I'm the only one that laughs though.  They are in "serious phone business" mode.  I used to take them to lunch.  Then i realized I could just go by myself and have the same conversation. 

Image result for on phones at restaurant

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Agreed.  It's comical beyond measure.  Never fails, I'll give my daughter and a couple of her friends a ride somewhere every now and then.  They are all sitting in the truck typing on their phones.  I always make the comment, "You guys texting each other?"  I'm the only one that laughs though.  They are in "serious phone business" mode.  I used to take them to lunch.  Then i realized I could just go by myself and have the same conversation. 

Image result for on phones at restaurant

I take it the two couples in the pic are on a double date and texting is how they are communicating with each other.

22 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The debate tonight is expected to break all previous viewing records.:lol:

Maybe the WWE can capitalize on the Trump/Hillary fever like they did Hillary/Obama and Trump/Rosie.:lol:

Might even have to tune in at some point.

Politics in America!  "Feel(fund) our Passion!"  :lol:

Cant wait to see how many people change candidate after debate.

9_9

Everyone is hoping for a shit show, to get more ammunition to hurl at one another at best. If Trump calls her a dumb cunt,  she passes out cold, they get caught in a hundred lies, no one is changing sides.

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Cant wait to see how many people change candidate after debate.

9_9

Everyone is hoping for a shit show, to get more ammunition to hurl at one another at best. If Trump calls her a dumb cunt,  she passes out cold, they get caught in a hundred lies, no one is changing sides.

Agreed. I'm afraid this is just a grab for the voters deciding whether they'll even vote at all.  And even then, I don't see many of them changing their minds.  It took the libs here to make me change mine.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Agreed. I'm afraid this is just a grab for the voters deciding whether they'll even vote at all.  And even then, I don't see many of them changing their minds.  It took the libs here to make me change mine.

They will be too busy watching dancing with stars, the viewing audience will be mostly those who already know who they are voting for.

I mean in all honesty, there is nothing that women could say to get me to vote for her. I wouldn't trust her to tell me the time of day.

I'm sure the Hillary camp feels the same way about Trump.

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

He just doesn't know how to get anything done.  He's a fraud.  A person of low IQ who was given an education because of his color.  A person of low moral character and low integrity.  Lifted up by the ones who share the same values.  And now...they are reaping what they sowed.  Nothing.  They planted nothing.  They planted nothing then watered it..day after day...month after month....year after year, term after term  And to nobody's surprise that has any intellect at all, absolutely nothing grew.  ZERO HARVEST.  But now...a new watering can has emerged...maybe...maybe this can holds the secret liquid fertilizer.  :wall:

Image result for black lives matter protest violence

Reading the responses here this morning one thing is evident YOU are a fuckin racist....twice and I am not really finished reading all the responses you have brought blacks into the thread that has nothing to do with them.

Your a idiot......wait your the King of idiots

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

He just doesn't know how to get anything done.  He's a fraud.  A person of low IQ who was given an education because of his color.  A person of low moral character and low integrity.  Lifted up by the ones who share the same values.  And now...they are reaping what they sowed.  Nothing.  They planted nothing.  They planted nothing then watered it..day after day...month after month....year after year, term after term  And to nobody's surprise that has any intellect at all, absolutely nothing grew.  ZERO HARVEST.  But now...a new watering can has emerged...maybe...maybe this can holds the secret liquid fertilizer.  :wall:

Image result for black lives matter protest violence

Dumbest post of the year :lmao: