Check your account email address ×

Hillary dropped the truth bomb on Trump ahead of the debate tomorrow

Mainecat

19 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Reading the responses here this morning one thing is evident YOU are a fuckin racist....twice and I am not really finished reading all the responses you have brought blacks into the thread that has nothing to do with them.

Your a idiot......wait your the King of idiots

"You're an"

27 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Reading the responses here this morning one thing is evident YOU are a fuckin racist....twice and I am not really finished reading all the responses you have brought blacks into the thread that has nothing to do with them.

How was my post "racist"?  Thank you anyway though.  I find that term complementary from idiot liberals.

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Already did :bc: 

Oh yes...I must have missed the Meme.

Hey, why don't you two get your heads together and come up with a strategy here.  This whole "owning yourselves" in every thread has been humorous to all of us.  But, I feel like that was not either of your intents.  Sort it out.

Morons.  :lol:

Edited by Zambroski

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Did "those fucking Japs" put you up to this? 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How was my post "racist"?  Thank you anyway though.  I find that term complementary from idiot liberals.

Oh yes...I must have missed the Meme.

Hey, why don't you two get your heads together and come up with a strategy here.  This whole "owning yourselves" in every thread has been humorous to all of us.  But, I feel like that was not either of your intents.  Sort it out.

Morons.  :lol:

You sure have the resident intellectual elitists all waded up.

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Tries to act smarter then everyone else but fails at basic grammer and spelling when doing so  :lmao: 

If you're gonna call someone an idiot or moron....you have to make sure that shits right. :lol2:

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

If you're gonna call someone an idiot or moron....you have to make sure that shits right. :lol2:

That's what I thinking! How can you go around knocking everyone else’s intelligence while continuously not proof reading your own posts?

This time tomorrow MC will be telling us how well Hillary did at the debate and how terrible Trumps was. In fact the Dynamic Duo will be in full force barring a medical emergency for the old bag 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Their is noting more racist than BLM and their liberal followers.

4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

:lmao::lol: 

ahm4ESdv6Ztj5NYn_n6u-Yv4QF4RZmoUgq6ZnvJ6QQM.png

Selfie time!

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

And women wondered why it took so long to get suffrage. After Obama's re-election, my wife commented that maybe women shouldn't be allowed to vote because, "we are too emotional".  I didn't say a fucking word.

WOW....barefoot and an apron?

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Selfie time!

WOW....barefoot and an apron?

Ha!  Hell no.  She was an executive for a fortune 200 company at the time.  More a comment on people making decisions on emotion rather than reason.  Either way, that's why I kept my mouth shut.  Like when she says something derogatory about her mother.  "ZIP IT" time for me!

5 hours ago, Dave said:

Yeah on a snowmobile site for right wing morons......gee you spelled a word wrong the hell with what you posted you have a comma in the wrong fuckin place.

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yeah on a snowmobile site for right wing morons......gee you spelled a word wrong the hell with what you posted you have a comma in the wrong fuckin place.

"right wing morons".  :lol:

Why do you stay?  Clearly your "quest" to convert us all to "happyville" has failed.  Maybe you should leave?  Oh, wait...that's right.  That doesn't stick does it.  Stop being a putz Burgess.

Image result for burgess meredith

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

"right wing morons".  :lol:

Why do you stay?  Clearly your "quest" to convert us all to "happyville" has failed.  Maybe you should leave?  Oh, wait...that's right.  That doesn't stick does it.  Stop being a putz Burgess.

Image result for burgess meredith

And there is BabyZ on cue.

I stay cause it irks the majority here and especially you.

Now go PM ckf like the child you are and ask him to ban me cause I said bad things to you and you dont agree with me.

^^^This cranky old fuck sure is entertaining. Always in a pissed off mood much like his younger bobbsey twin.

Glad you only lasted 3 days after your hissy fit MC then had to come back!!!  :bc: 

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

And there is BabyZ on cue.

I stay cause it irks the majority here and especially you.

Now go PM ckf like the child you are and ask him to ban me cause I said bad things to you and you dont agree with me.

Ohhh.....sticking up for your boyfriend.  Precious!  I didn't ask for anybody to be banned.  That wasn't my poll was it?  And he blames me for "leading the effort"  :lol:  Hey, just because I spoke to reason and intelligence for it well, I understand why you two can't argue against that.  But keep trying.  I make time for you both.  I wish I could say it's a fun intellectual challenge.  But I can't.  It's just the fun part.  Now hurry up to the counter youngster!  You've got change in hand and buying another piece of yourself is priority one!  You get that right? ......."owning yourself".  I don'd mind spelling it out for you.

Oh..and "babyZ"?  Is that what you've decided on?  I like it.  That's not bad.  You're a good little Jap hater.  But not in the racist way of course. 

5 minutes ago, Dave said:

Is it just me....or does ole Mainecat need to lighten up a bit...

Man!  I was thinking the same thing!  Such blatant hostility!  He spent all night loading his ammo with one mission in mind, "Kill and conquer" in the FSCS.

Only one problem though:

Image result for nerf dart guns