Check your account email address ×

Masculinity is bad

• Platinum Contributing Member

This is some next level shit

https://torontosun.com/news/world/traditional-masculinity-causes-homophobia-bullying-report?fbclid=IwAR1XxidKrEfRHqKiEAzBHy1BOase_MV0nIvCb2iTZy8JQAzPRkU_Oi9xzt0

“The main thrust of the subsequent research is that traditional masculinity – marked by stoicism, competitiveness, dominance and aggression – is, on the whole, harmful,” the organization said in a news release.

Add in this tid bit from next door 

https://globalnews.ca/news/4832762/impaired-driving-canada-breath-samples/

It may sound unbelievable, but Canada’s revised laws on impaired driving could see police demand breath samples from people in bars, restaurants, or even at home. And if you say no, you could be arrested, face a criminal record, ordered to pay a fine, and subjected to a driving suspension.

:canadaflag::wtf: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I read that the other day......and laughed and laughed and laughed.

“OUTLAW MASCULINITY!”

That would be a funnier statement if it didn’t seem all too real in his bizarro world we live in now.

Ties in directly with my post this morning on liberals destroying America.  

I think the condemnation of men has just emboldened women to be bigger cunts. And this is meant in no way in defense of women beaters or other douchebag men. Take a look at rap culture next time you want to condemn toxic male behavior. 

I have seen alot of douchebag men in my life but I have also seen far more miserable cunt women who for some bizarre reason can't find a good man. And those types of women are becoming more common. 

I know how I want to be treated and that's how I try to treat people. Pretty simple really

40 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Look at Terry Crews for an example of nontoxic masculinity.

For an example of toxic masculinity, just scroll up...

Didn't he let another man fondle him, and then join a women's support group? 

34 minutes ago, Anler said:

I think the condemnation of men has just emboldened women to be bigger cunts. And this is meant in no way in defense of women beaters or other douchebag men. Take a look at rap culture next time you want to condemn toxic male behavior. 

I have seen alot of douchebag men in my life but I have also seen far more miserable cunt women who for some bizarre reason can't find a good man. And those types of women are becoming more common. 

I know how I want to be treated and that's how I try to treat people. Pretty simple really

Yup. It’s not really toxic masculinity. It’s toxic people. Women are generally worse than men imo 

9 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Yup. It’s not really toxic masculinity. It’s toxic people. Women are generally worse than men imo 

Agree .  Women are ruthless when it comes to other women. 

48 minutes ago, Anler said:

I here a lot about this issue in the media and here. Yet in the real world I haven’t experienced any of this. Weird. 

34 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I here a lot about this issue in the media and here. Yet in the real world I haven’t experienced any of this. Weird. 

Everyday here my friend. You should get out more. 

4 hours ago, Anler said:

Everyday here my friend. You should get out more. 

I’m sorry to hear about your plight. Women, by and large, are great people to me. My experience with women is that they’d be better off spending more time with men. They fucking hate each other too much to ever be a serious threat to men. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m sorry to hear about your plight. Women, by and large, are great people to me. My experience with women is that they’d be better off spending more time with men. They fucking hate each other too much to ever be a serious threat to men. 

Im not saying that all women I encounter are suddenly like all men have toxic masculinity. All I'm saying is that with the demonization of men for being who we are increases, so does the toxic feminism. More and more are becoming toxic cunts. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Im not saying that all women I encounter are suddenly like all men have toxic masculinity. All I'm saying is that with the demonization of men for being who we are increases, so does the toxic feminism. More and more are becoming toxic cunts. 

The amount of toxic cunts I encounter is equal to the fake men I encounter that try so hard to be relavant with their “masculinity” 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

The amount of toxic cunts I encounter is equal to the fake men I encounter that try so hard to be relavant with their “masculinity” 

Is it becoming more so? 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Is it becoming more so? 

I don’t think so. The biggest change that I see with younger women and men is a lack of interpersonal boundaries. The interrupting during conversation and talking about deeply personal issues with almost strangers is a very weird and disturbing nuance in today’s young people.  There’s always some fringe thing like toxic masculinity that one or two weirdos in a research paper write about. It gets put in the echo chamber by other weirdos and then suddenly it’s an epidemic. 

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I don’t think so. The biggest change that I see with younger women and men is a lack of interpersonal boundaries. The interrupting during conversation and talking about deeply personal issues with almost strangers is a very weird and disturbing nuance in today’s young people.  There’s always some fringe thing like toxic masculinity that one or two weirdos in a research paper write about. It gets put in the echo chamber by other weirdos and then suddenly it’s an epidemic. 

That might just be a personality.  I have to constantly tell the wife to stop doing that with complete strangers.:lol: