Check your account email address ×

Based on how the Snowrider thread was recieved

jtssrx

I think maybe I'm taking this stuff to serious. Allowing a person I don't know and will never meet to piss me off so badly that I suggest they be banned was idiotic. 

I apologize to the members of the forum and to Snowrider. Moving forward I'm going to try my best to ignore things that bother me. so again I apologize. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I think maybe I'm taking this stuff to serious. Allowing a person I don't know and will never meet to piss me off so badly that I suggest they be banned was idiotic. 

I apologize to the members of the forum and to Snowrider. Moving forward I'm going to try my best to ignore things that bother me. so again I apologize. 

Hey, nothing wrong with getting a bit worked up over somebody's idiocy.  And the owner of this site put up a poll about it a while ago with plenty of people that agree with you.  So you aren't the only one wondering if he should remain a resident here.

I must admit, I've grown to laugh at him more and more now.  Think about it....he has to be the most ignorant voice on here that actually BELIEVES he is the most intelligent.  I mean that is just AWESOME!  :lol:

When he starts to bother you, just think of him as a drunk, transsexual 13 year old with an IQ level just high enough for self feeding.  I do, it makes me not want to beat the shit out of him.  

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Take it all in stride and not so seriously. You know he's here to deliberately try and get under people's skin. That's his MO 

You need to head down to the local store and get some more tampons for,your bloody vagina Dumbski.  Seriously - you're lack of personal pride is an embarrassment to yourself on here. :bc: 

Edited by SnowRider

See.....Even in an apology thread he can't help but be a dipshit. Just laugh at him like everyone else on here and in his personal life does. Probably has the vaginal issues he tries to project on to others :bc:

• Like 1

Slowrider has a good fight in him - I'll give him that.  Still, you know he can't be as dumb as he portrays himself on here.  There's no way.  It's a game to him.  I have no doubt he's a real decent guy.  In fact, I wouldn't doubt if he is really going to vote for Trump and is just using his tactics here to piss off people so they'll vote for the Donald too.  

7 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Slowrider has a good fight in him - I'll give him that.  Still, you know he can't be as dumb as he portrays himself on here.  There's no way.  It's a game to him.  I have no doubt he's a real decent guy.  In fact, I wouldn't doubt if he is really going to vote for Trump and is just using his tactics here to piss off people so they'll vote for the Donald too.  

I honestly catch myself wondering if he does in fact work for the Trump campaign.  Hell, he's gotten quite a few people supporting Trump a lot more than they ever did. Never know, it's a crazy world.  I wonder what his alter ego might be that works for the Hillary campaign is like to watch.  I bet you could find him/her/it over on some forums primarily visited by Dem lib-tards.  Bicyclists, hikers, joggers, walkers, vegans, hippies, Muslims, etc......:lol:

:dunno:

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I honestly catch myself wondering if he does in fact work for the Trump campaign.  Hell, he's gotten quite a few people supporting Trump a lot more than they ever did. Never know, it's a crazy world.  I wonder what his alter ego might be that works for the Hillary campaign is like to watch.  I bet you could find him/her/it over on some forums primarily visited by Dem lib-tards.  Bicyclists, hikers, joggers, walkers, vegans, hippies, Muslims, etc......:lol:

Yup.  Except there he probably calls himself Subarurider or granolabarman or something like that....

40 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey, nothing wrong with getting a bit worked up over somebody's idiocy.  And the owner of this site put up a poll about it a while ago with plenty of people that agree with you.  So you aren't the only one wondering if he should remain a resident here.

I must admit, I've grown to laugh at him more and more now.  Think about it....he has to be the most ignorant voice on here that actually BELIEVES he is the most intelligent.  I mean that is just AWESOME!  :lol:

When he starts to bother you, just think of him as a drunk, transsexual 13 year old with an IQ level just high enough for self feeding.  I do, it makes me not want to beat the shit out of him.  

That describes Frankie spot on!

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I bet he even has a Trump 2016 bumper sticker just to kiss his republican boss's ass.

I figured out this sled forum stuff a few years ago. It took me a long time. For me the key enjoying this place and others is too avoid the political threads. I don't comment and try to not even read. I was brought up to keep that shit to yourself. My old man didn't identify with either party and was a true independent. No signs on the lawn or bumper stickers. There's plenty of entertainment in these places without the political BS.   I mean if a big group of us were at camp, after a long day of ripping would we talk about  Hillary Clinton and Donald trump? If so that explains why I ride solo..........

Just now, Anler said:

Any of those faggots that don't have a vagina should just come back... :bc:

Well, I see what they are doing by keeping it sort of "selective" and shut out "prying eyes" (private viewing only).  And I get that.  But without growth, topics get stale, posts start to regurgitate and membership goes flat.  But, that can be fine too.....just a private board.  Flip side; same think happens when your environment has cancerous members.  People come in and see what is happening and say "NO THANKS."  Again, that's fine if that is what Mngt. wants.

Bottom line, it's tough to have a completely free and unmoderated forum that can be profitable...or sometimes even worth it.  Which is why it boggles my mind why seemingly just a few were able to destroy what so many loved in this first edition.  Nobody did anything to stop it because "nobody should be banned"?  :dunno:

Of course...I only know what happened from what I've read and some other tidbits so....