Check your account email address ×

Fucking Cat 1000

f7ben

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Is going to kill me. Motherfucker is almost impossible to start when cold.

There are 3 other 1000s in my group and they pull over with half the effort mine does when cold. 

I've read of other engines being dicks like this one. 

It's either piece together a cobbled m6/f1000 restart kit or sell the motherfucker. 

f7ben = owned

Put some fresh fuses in it and lube the pull cord.  A small bottle of cord lube should be included in the tool kit.  Prolly has a fuse puller also.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You still own that?  :news: 

Hahahaha

What did you end up doing for shocks?

Believe it or not I still have it...going to revalve  the stock shocks at some point but 48 and rain doesn't have me very motivated.😫

• Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Believe it or not I still have it...going to revalve  the stock shocks at some point but 48 and rain doesn't have me very motivated.😫

Yea, that's terrible.  It's been hovering right below freezing here for the last several days.  It looks like it's gonna dump but all we get is a dusting every night.  

The hills north and south of us lave lots of snow but here at the house we have maybe 8" of dense snow.  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Yea, that's terrible.  It's been hovering right below freezing here for the last several days.  It looks like it's gonna dump but all we get is a dusting every night.  

The hills north and south of us lave lots of snow but here at the house we have maybe 8" of dense snow.  

-24 here. Calling for more snow too

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Is going to kill me. Motherfucker is almost impossible to start when cold.

There are 3 other 1000s in my group and they pull over with half the effort mine does when cold. 

I've read of other engines being dicks like this one. 

It's either piece together a cobbled m6/f1000 restart kit or sell the motherfucker. 

f7ben = owned

For Chrissakes!!!

Kill yourself!!!!!!111111!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m sitting up here bored as hell. All of the snow disappeared. Took the skidoo apart yesterday and tightened all the bolts just for something to do. :lol: