Check your account email address ×

Fucking Cat 1000

f7ben

6 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

You will love it. Which one, what length of track, and what year did you get ? 

Renegade Adrenaline, fluffy shock version.  Should be a great trail cruiser and I hope to be saving some money on fuel and oil this year.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Renegade Adrenaline, fluffy shock version.  Should be a great trail cruiser and I hope to be saving some money on fuel and oil this year.

Sounds like clutching on the 900t is way detuned. I'd say by the time you get the sled out of break in the guys who know should have some simple recommendations to make the sled much better. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Sounds like clutching on the 900t is way detuned. I'd say by the time you get the sled out of break in the guys who know should have some simple recommendations to make the sled much better. 

Just trow some helix at it 

Just now, awful knawful said:

Yep. Talk to turbo Jamie on HCS.

Yup....most likely just what Tyler said though. Throw some more helix at it out of the hole and really load the motor. Make that tiny turbo work its ass off.

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

And he can't drive a wheelbarrow!:lol:

Some guys love it the speed and HP...I did too back in  the day. ...just prefer a more leisurely pace now.🤣

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Some guys love it the speed and HP...I did too back in  the day. ...just prefer a more leisurely pace now.🤣

I agree.....but it's nice to have the speed and power on tap when you wanna give her a squeeze. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

-10f.....fucking cfr1k is a full on rocketship!!! I seriously doubt there is another stock sled that would pull on this sled in the mid and top. 

20181229_113450.jpg

Mach 1000 > 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I like the small light sled for trail riding. But I am getting sick of $50 a gallon oil. That 900 turbo is getting my attention. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Possibly....it would have to be a good running one. 

Mach had around 10 more hp stock and revved around 7800. It was just better out of the box. While it ran anyway 

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Mach had around 10 more hp stock and revved around 7800. It was just better out of the box. While it ran anyway 

They are for sale all the time around here for $3000-$4000. I sometimes think about getting one and making it a drag machine. But then I come to my senses. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

They are for sale all the time around here for $3000-$4000. I sometimes think about getting one and making it a drag machine. But then I come to my senses. 

Doesn’t take much to make them rip 

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, Anler said:

I like the small light sled for trail riding. But I am getting sick of $50 a gallon oil. That 900 turbo is getting my attention. 

As we all know I don't ride a lot but if I got back into a lot of trail riding I would consider a Viper.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

As we all know I don't ride a lot but if I got back into a lot of trail riding I would consider a Viper.

Can't go wrong with those really. Fucking Yamahas will run forever. 

• Like 2