Check your account email address ×

Fucking Cat 1000

f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Anler said:

Haha! Electric start an reverse are pretty much required at this stage of the game. :lol:

I put that shit on my one Mach Z trail sled. Hell with pulling ropes and lifting bumpers. Push button start and reverse on that big bitch! 

FB_IMG_1546026102635.thumb.jpg.f76f3f4454f054f97bcc0ddbf0533c77.jpg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yep.  Does it feel like it want's to yank your arm out of socket? 

Just stop. Either you're drunk, or dumb. Im giving you the benefit of the doubt since its friday and will assume you are drunk.....

9 minutes ago, Legend said:

Just stop. Either you're drunk, or dumb. Im giving you the benefit of the doubt since its friday and will assume you are drunk.....

Ok, Have fun, tell him to go get electric start.  Great advice on helping with the problem. LOL  You should go talk to the guys that make offset keys.  Or move the stator.  Good luck ben, maybe they will tell you to add another head gasket to lower the compression for you.

Edited by racer254

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Ok, Have fun, tell him to go get electric start.  Great advice on helping with the problem. LOL

No, he is just a weakling. Isnt he supposed to be tall or something? Put some leverage on that bitch.

FFS, what would he do with a hi compression engine? My rmk is 13.8:1. You have to be a MAN when you pull it over.

BTW electric start is only for bar run sleds. Nobody should be pulling recoils drunk.

Edited by Legend

3 minutes ago, Legend said:

No, he is just a weakling. Isnt he supposed to be tall or something? Put some leverage on that bitch.

FFS, what would he do with a hi compression engine? My rmk is 13.8:1. You have to be a MAN when you pull it over.

BTW electric start is only for bar run sleds. Nobody should be pulling recoils drunk.

Well, too much advance can really make it a bear.  Had a snowmobile once that broke my finger it ripped the recoil back, and an atv that would do the same.  Both 2 strokes with broken or worn magneto keys.

Edited by racer254
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Well, too much advance can really make it a bear.  Had a snowmobile once that broke my finger it ripped the recoil back, and an atv that would do the same.  Both 2 strokes with broken or worn magneto keys.

Dude...please tell me how ignition advance can change a 2 stroke motors characteristics while it is not running

You are massively confused

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Legend said:

It's not me lol.... nobody can start the fucker and everyone that has tried swears there is something wrong with it

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dude is really confused as to how a 2 stroke engine works :lol:

Reminds me of the time I had some guy tell me the piston will only go halfway up the cylinder at half throttle :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Reminds me of the time I had some guy tell me the piston will only go halfway up the cylinder at half throttle :lol: 

:lol: or when Dripper thought that only 2 strokes lost power as altitude rises 

• Haha 1