Check your account email address ×

Mattis out.

1jkw

Just now, motonoggin said:

If Bernie started ending these wars, I'd bet the same neoliberal asshats would be crying the same tune they are right now.

If Trump ends the wars, that'll be the first valuable thing he's done as president.

I hope this is just the beginning. Get those troops out of Germany and SK as well. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Mindboggling.  Hope he announces Afg before xmas. 

Yep.  

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Sometimes it's good idea to work with your allies to make major moves.

In retrospect most countries probably wished they had told the US to fuck off instead of joining them in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Trump's knee-jerk reactions to distract from his failing fiscal policies should make your allies smarter next time. 

Dimmune beta hater.

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So the 🤡 Posse values the decisions of a draft dodgier with fake heel spurs over a General with 40 years experience?  The Kurds have been serving along side us and now we are going to leave them high and dry.......it’s not the action but how the action is being executed.  

The lesson is Dumpers will without a doubt eat a shit sandwich if Dump tells you to.  :lmao: 

“It’s not the action but how it was executed”.  What a fucking idiot.  You have zero credibility.  Here or anywhere else.  This is simple.  People with brains will take anyone  that want us to stop fucking around in the world overw ANYBODY that disagrees.  

Now, burn your god damn house down.

11 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Reading through this, one has to laugh at the trump haters.  Mad no matter what he does and mad because they really can't predict his actions.

X2.  Some of these guys really need to run for office.  With these threads it’s best to sit by and let the armchair experts figure it all out.

33 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

If Bernie started ending these wars, I'd bet the same neoliberal asshats would be crying the same tune they are right now.

If Trump ends the wars, that'll be the first valuable thing he's done as president.

we already have proof of this, when obama pulled most troops out of iraq.

"we can't do that!!!"

Just now, Snoslinger said:

lemme guess..........

"mattis had it coming"

:lol:

No, I’m actually a little disappointed, as if the sharks weren’t already circling Trump.  I’m guessing Trump realizes that he can’t keep losing his cabinet members like this either.  I wish and hope he changes his tone, not that it will help with the haters, but at least they’d have less excuse.  The problem I see with all this Trump hate, is what is our alternative, more Washington insiders, or worse, a fucking Democrat?  Careful what you wish for.  I’d love to see the country come together, but that just doesnt seem to be a possibility right now.  Flame away.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No, I’m actually a little disappointed, as if the sharks weren’t already circling Trump.  I’m guessing Trump realizes that he can’t keep losing his cabinet members like this either.  I wish and hope he changes his tone, not that it will help with the haters, but at least they’d have less excuse.  The problem I see with all this Trump hate, is what is our alternative, more Washington insiders, or worse, a fucking Democrat?  Careful what you wish for.  I’d love to see the country come together, but that just doesnt seem to be a possibility right now.  Flame away.

so you're looking at it from a "poor trump" point of view, instead of the point mattis is making? 

Edited by Snoslinger

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so you're looking at it from a "poor trump" point of view, instead of the point mattis is making? 

🤨

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Guy on Facebook told me Trump is pulling out troops and simultaneously withdrawing from the nuclear treaty so he can just nuke these countries. :dunno:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

CNN called Trump an isolationist this morning.🤣

It’s just unreal.  I mean...UNREAL.

Weve got a POTUS that is finally saying “WE’RE FUCKING OUT!” ...of all these fucking worthless wars and “policing” and everyone is losing their mind.  UNREAL!!!!

Sad part is, I don’t think Trump can pull it off.  It’s more than clear to me that DC cannot be revamped.  It’s an industry for into themselves and for themselves.

Also, I think Ben mentioned it but, I’d bet Tooly’s life (penny bet) that Trump has tried and tried and TRIED to convince the MIC to withdraw and was met with a stone wall every time.  I bet he finally just figured, “FUCK IT AND FUCK THEM!”  

We’ll see.  I’m still waiting for the declassified docs too.  I hope he drops them before he turns over the reins to his successor.

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

So the 🤡 Posse values the decisions of a draft dodgier with fake heel spurs over a General with 40 years experience?  The Kurds have been serving along side us and now we are going to leave them high and dry.......it’s not the action but how the action is being executed.  

The lesson is Dumpers will without a doubt eat a shit sandwich if Dump tells you to.  :lmao: 

The US Fucked over the Kurds in the first Gulf war.  It’s fucking brutal. 

The US is kind of like the buddy who starts shit in bars and then ducks out when the going gets rough. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Trump fired mattis for the same reason(s) Obama did. Mattis has a bad habit of seeing where one “solution”  to a problem creates five other problems.....and he doesn’t let those equations go. It drives politicians crazy. 

It’s because he doesn’t care about the politics. Just what’s right. Mattis is 100x the man Trump could ever dream of being. Cue Zam and the knuckle draggers to come say otherwise now that the flab messiah told them to hate Mattis. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It’s because he doesn’t care about the politics. Just what’s right. Mattis is 100x the man Trump could ever dream of being. Cue Zam and the knuckle draggers to come say otherwise now that the flab messiah told them to hate Mattis. 

Mattis is a student of history. He also doesn’t worry about poll numbers. He’s big on preventative diplomacy and carrying a big stick that never needs to get used. A very nice combination. 

22 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Wow....you've really run deep into the rabbit hole this time.  I mean...you ran by Alice without even grabbing a piece of ass! 

Slow your roll, playa!

52 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The US Fucked over the Kurds in the first Gulf war.  It’s fucking brutal. 

The US is kind of like the buddy who starts shit in bars and then ducks out when the going gets rough. 

Two self hating morons conversing again...nice.

HOWEVA..on the bold, so you agree we should stop "starting shit in bars" or are you saying we should stay around to continue "the shit".

I know this whole thing is hard for many of you so, don't feel obligated to reply.  There's a good chance your response won't make me think any higher of you anyway.  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wow....you've really run deep into the rabbit hole this time.  I mean...you ran by Alice without even grabbing a piece of ass! 

Slow your roll, playa!

Why don’t you go lose another shot talking fest with SR and procede to take it to another new low for you... Or maybe some more idle ass threats. 

• Like 1