Check your account email address ×

Mattis out.

1jkw

5 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

This was his best man by far.

Bullshit....Mattis was fucking garbage. Hes the sole reason for the bloated military budget and I bet he wanted those troops in Syria. Fuck him

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Trump lost the last redeeming aspect of his admin. Mad Dog 2020

Bull fucking shit. Put a civilian in charge of the military and tell them to throw the scalpal away and use a chainsaw to trim the grotesque fat

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Bullshit....Mattis was fucking garbage. Hes the sole reason for the bloated military budget and I bet he wanted those troops in Syria. Fuck him

All SecDefs want more dough....doesn't make him a bad person.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

He has forgot more then you or I will ever know about foreign policy. Yes he would want increased military spending he is a lifelong military guy. It's up to congress to keep spending in check.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

He has forgot more then you or I will ever know about foreign policy. Yes he would want increased military spending he is a lifelong military guy. It's up to congress to keep spending in check.

If he wants troops deployed all over godforsaken shitholes than put him on the wall. 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If he wants troops deployed all over godforsaken shitholes than put him on the wall. 

I'd say Mattis has been there. I have zero issue with pulling out of nearly everywhere we are, but do it the right way. Looks like the Kurds get fucked again.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

I'd say Mattis has been there. I have zero issue with pulling out of nearly everywhere we are, but do it the right way. Looks like the Kurds get fucked again.

Fuck you..... bring them all home now!!!

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He was supposed to be different. 

I want all troops home from Syria and Afghanistan. I disagree with Mattis on that. Not why I respect him. He’s a man of integrity and true leadership. Don’t be a Slinger where it has to be all or none. You can disagree with him on an issue and not have that be the basis for liking or disliking him. Mattis is the epitome of leadership. 

• Thanks 1

That said, I don’t like how Trump blindsided everyone with Syria. He could have done the same thing on the same timeline and did it like an adult who lets his leaders and allies know first. The end result is what matters though. If he gets all  troops out of Syria and Afg, that is a huge positive and he deserves credit for having the spine to tell the MIC to get fucked. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That said, I don’t like how Trump blindsided everyone with Syria. He could have done the same thing on the same timeline and did it like an adult who lets his leaders and allies know first. The end result is what matters though. If he gets all  troops out of Syria and Afg, that is a huge positive and he deserves credit for having the spine to tell the MIC to get fucked. 

Yes.....and he didnt fire Mattis. He told him how it was going to be and Mattis quit.....how is that taking care of his boys

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Yes.....and he didnt fire Mattis. He told him how it was going to be and Mattis quit.....how is that taking care of his boys

Mattis doesn’t need to defend his care of actual soldiers to any man to be honest. I’m sure there is more to the whole story and relationship. 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Mattis doesn’t need to defend his care of actual soldiers to any man to be honest. I’m sure there is more to the whole story and relationship. 

Good post.

MAttis wanted the troops in Syria, as a defense against IRANIAN domination of the MiddleEast. Without the USA , Iran gets more power and control in the area. 

Mattis leaving, will be the death knell for the Trump Administration. 

57 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He did. It was over Syria that he left.