Check your account email address ×

Obamacare ruled unconstitutional

BOHICA

People: we shouldn't be forced into poverty and bankruptcy because of a health problem

Garbage liberals: ok well, we passed a law where we force you to buy a health insurance policy from a for profit insurance company, hope that's enough...

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

People: we shouldn't be forced into poverty and bankruptcy because of a health problem

Garbage liberals: ok well, we passed a law where we force you to buy a health insurance policy from a for profit insurance company, hope that's enough...

You dumb fuck. You would get 99% of liberals on board with your version of healthcare, if it had a chance. It doesn’t. So Instead of bashing the 99% all the fucking time, you should concentrate on the real tasks with this and many other situations- convincing the dumb fuck trumpster types 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

You dumb fuck. You would get 99% of liberals on board with your version of healthcare, if it had a chance. It doesn’t. So Instead of bashing the 99% all the fucking time, you should concentrate on the real tasks with this and many other situations- convincing the dumb fuck trumpster types 

You won't convince them of anything lmao...

That's the problem with liberals, they're too scared to fight for the people, they always want to hold hands with reactionaries and blow in their fucking ears.

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Let's be honest, if an American had a heart attack in Hawaii, he'd be bankrupt by the time he got back to the mainland...

So would a Canadian if they didn’t have private insurance 

Our healthcare has its pros and cons. Pros is it helps poor people. Cons is the wait times are severe, level of care is sub par and it’s over loaded by pill seeking junkies. 

If you guys ever went to UHC it would be VERY wise to make a visit to emergency cost a little more than a case of beer. 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Which they can afford because they don't have a health insurance mortgage to pay

Our taxes and other things like cell bills and gasoline are a lot higher though 

43 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Our healthcare has its pros and cons. Pros is it helps poor people. Cons is the wait times are severe, level of care is sub par and it’s over loaded by pill seeking junkies. 

If you guys ever went to UHC it would be VERY wise to make a visit to emergency cost a little more than a case of beer. 

Level of care isn’t great if you live in a shitty place like you do. Level of care in the Ozarks probably sucks too. 

Canada has some of the best healthcare facilities in the world. 

It also costs less per person than the US pays.   That should be a clue to Americans .  If the government can do something cheaper than private industry, you know you are getting ripped off  

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Level of care isn’t great if you live in a shitty place like you do. Level of care in the Ozarks probably sucks too. 

Canada has some of the best healthcare facilities in the world. 

It also costs less per person than the US pays.   That should be a clue to Americans .  If the government can do something cheaper than private industry, you know you are getting ripped off  

You seriously need to stop lying to everyone 

14 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

You seriously need to stop lying to everyone 

Ive never seen a guy so wrong about most things all the time...except for slinger of course...no one beats him.

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He’s seriously one of the most hate filled guys here.  You have to wonder where he finds the energy....

I thought you were riding this weekend....I distinctly remember you bragging about it and telling me I would be here posting like a loser or some such shit.

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I thought you were riding this weekend....I distinctly remember you bragging about it and telling me I would be here posting like a loser or some such shit.

I’m sure you’ll be happy to know I blew my motor yesterday.  Still managed 120 something miles in primo conditions :lol:  I still would find it weird if I spent every waking moment of my life on a website...

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m sure you’ll be happy to know I blew my motor yesterday.  Still managed 120 something miles in primo conditions :lol:  I still would find it weird if I spent every waking moment of my life on a website...

Not happy at all as that sucks and you and many others spend plenty of time here and next door as well so I guess you're calling yourself weird.👍🏿😜🤓

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Typical emotional @Jimmy Snacks missing the point.  :lol:  and @DAVE stil thinks his first class HC is free. :lmao: ......I’m happy for you and glad the system worked as intended.  The point is you lick Dumps scrotum 24/7, champion his policies, and cheer when the Repugs take HI away from similar hardworking people......and in the meantime you chastise your system that works for you and provides HI for everyone’s without bankrupting them.  When we aspire to have a similar system here.....you oppose us while aligning yourself with the Repugs.  That’s called a hypocrite..... 👍  

21 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Typical emotional @Jimmy Snacks missing the point.  :lol:  and @DAVE stil thinks his first class HC is free. :lmao: ......I’m happy for you and glad the system worked as intended.  The point is you lick Dumps scrotum 24/7, champion his policies, and cheer when the Repugs take HI away from similar hardworking people......and in the meantime you chastise your system that works for you and provides HI for everyone’s without bankrupting them.  When we aspire to have a similar system here.....you oppose us while aligning yourself with the Repugs.  That’s called a hypocrite..... 👍  

You think I missed your fucking point....hardly. 

Now go eat a dick, bullet or both. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Well imagine a hard working young guy in the US whose company went under or someone who just started a new business and didn’t set up a health plan.

What would happen if a previously unknown health problem took them out?

i stopped complaining about taxes when my niece was in McMaster my Dad was in St Mary’s and my sister in law was in a separate hospital. Up until then everyone in the family was healthy. In the US without insurance that would have been devastating.  

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Well imagine a hard working young guy in the US whose company went under or someone who just started a new business and didn’t set up a health plan.

What would happen if a previously unknown health problem took them out?

i stopped complaining about taxes when my niece was in McMaster my Dad was in St Mary’s and my sister in law was in a separate hospital. Up until then everyone in the family was healthy. In the US without insurance that would have been devastating.  

Canada health coverage didnt do anything for my son in Maui.

But nice try.