Check your account email address ×

Obamacare ruled unconstitutional

BOHICA

• Gold Member

Have a coworker that has a ski house in Fernie.  He isn't a canadian residence.  He can't retire there and get Canada Healthcare.  They keep pretty tight wrap on that shit when it comes to immigrants if guess.  He said he would have to quit early here and work up there x amount of years to be able to get the healthcare. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, BOHICA said:

Have a coworker that has a ski house in Fernie.  He isn't a canadian residence.  He can't retire there and get Canada Healthcare.  They keep pretty tight wrap on that shit when it comes to immigrants if guess.  He said he would have to quit early here and work up there x amount of years to be able to get the healthcare. 

Understandable. Why should someone waltz in and get the benefits that others have paid for.

12 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Yup. You pay taxes and get nothing.

There seems to be some misunderayandinh here. We essentially want what you have. Where everybody who can afford it is forced to pay into the system. Call it a tax, a mandate, whatever the fuck you want. But it’s rather comical when some of you clowns ridicule the Obama care mandate, when you have the same fucking thing

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Understandable. Why should someone waltz in and get the benefits that others have paid for.

Exactly. So apply that same attitude to the mandate. This is yet another thing that I find amusing with repukes. They cringe at the thought of people getting freebies, especially when they can afford it, except when it comes to health care. In my opinion we need to enforce the mandate more, and increase the penalties of those who skip it

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Exactly. So apply that same attitude to the mandate. This is yet another thing that I find amusing with repukes. They cringe at the thought of people getting freebies, especially when they can afford it, except when it comes to health care. In my opinion we need to enforce the mandate more, and increase the penalties of those who skip it

Forcing people to buy shit from extortionary companies is bullshit. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, motonoggin said:

Forcing people to buy shit from extortionary companies is bullshit. 

Especially when said product is artificially inflated in price because the consumer is forced to buy it.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

There seems to be some misunderayandinh here. We essentially want what you have. Where everybody who can afford it is forced to pay into the system. Call it a tax, a mandate, whatever the fuck you want. But it’s rather comical when some of you clowns ridicule the Obama care mandate, when you have the same fucking thing

You get it here even if you dont pay into the system. You cannot not get turned away if you go into emerg essentially. 

The Judge didn't rule Obama's ObamaCare "Unconstitutional". He ruled Trump's version unconstitutional. The only reason it is now "Unconstitutional" is because Trump and the Republicans removed the penalty associated with the individual mandate.

Idiots

25 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Then why should immigrants be able to cross our borders illegally and get free healthcare?