Check your account email address ×

Trump.....the orange retarded low IQ faggot ass trojan horse

f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Why?  Do I call you names?  Do I post pics?  Do I bring up your family?  Show the same restraint.

Don't lower yourself to that level.  You are still dealing with fellow snowmobile riders.

Have I brought up your family? What do pictures have to do with anything or being a fellow snowmobiler? 

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Is this some type of newsflash?   I really don't know how to respond to this.  Everyone knows who trump is.  He has hung out with politicians for many years.  But he wasn't a politician, he was a businessman.  Plain and simple, and it bugs other politicians that he was elected R or D.  That makes him a constant problem for them and IMO that's a great thing.

How is he a problem if he talks one way but acts the way they want? That’s just showmanship. It isn’t problematic. 😂 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Why?  Do I call you names?  Do I post pics?  Do I bring up your family?  Show the same restraint.

Honestly and I mean no disrespect,  your lack of critical thought, and ability to comprehend is somewhat maddening.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Honestly and I mean no disrespect,  your lack of critical thought, and ability to comprehend is somewhat maddening.

That’s called a Dump Voter 👍

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

Maybe it's time we start the discussion on what direction, WE, as members want this site to go. As the time has gone by I find myself reading fewer and fewer threads because they all turn to shit like this thread. I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way. I get that you guys like to fuck around and pick on each other, but it has progressed to the point that there aren't many debates, it's resorted to calling each other cum guzzlers.  @Polaris 550 didn't break any rules by posting the pics of shit, but I have to say I found it to be disgusting when the photo came up as I was browsing the site this morning while having a coffee and a muffin. 

Do you guys think we should just say fuck it and continue as is? Or, do we tighten the rains on ourselves a bit?

Let it fly. People respond to him, so anyone claiming he should be banned are to blame for emboldening the old coot. However I wouldn’t be opposed to his picture posting going away hahahaha. Fucking turds in every thread. 

16 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

LOL.  If you don't get the illicit response, I can see why that would get you mad.  I comprehend just fine, but I don't respond in a way that many want, so that makes you think I don't comprehend it... my responses are that way on purpose. 

Edited by racer254

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  If you don't get the illicit response, I can see why that would get you mad.  I comprehend just fine, but I don't respond in a way that many want, so that makes you think I don't comprehend it... my responses are that way on purpose. 

Sorry but you come across as nothing but clueless, if that is what you want your responses to come across as, congratulations mission accomplished.

8 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Sorry but you come across as nothing but clueless, if that is what you want your responses to come across as, congratulations mission accomplished.

We can't all be "intellectual elites" like some on this board.  LOL.  Congratulations on the response with the juvenile name calling. 

Edited by racer254

30 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Have I brought up your family? What do pictures have to do with anything or being a fellow snowmobiler? 

I asked you what have I done that brings out the worst in you and gave examples of things I try not to do. 

50 minutes ago, ckf said:

Maybe it's time we start the discussion on what direction, WE, as members want this site to go. As the time has gone by I find myself reading fewer and fewer threads because they all turn to shit like this thread. I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way. I get that you guys like to fuck around and pick on each other, but it has progressed to the point that there aren't many debates, it's resorted to calling each other cum guzzlers.  @Polaris 550 didn't break any rules by posting the pics of shit, but I have to say I found it to be disgusting when the photo came up as I was browsing the site this morning while having a coffee and a muffin. 

Do you guys think we should just say fuck it and continue as is? Or, do we tighten the rains on ourselves a bit?

:bc:

:bc:

57 minutes ago, ckf said:

John, this question is as old as the internet's. It's your call ultimately but some sort of flood control or standards never hurt. Take a look at Quebec rider and the discourse over there. It's refreshing that there's adults talking about snowmobiling and other subjects. A bunch of hardcore Riders interested in snowmobiles. Moxienot has a history of being a weirdo and if it were my swimming pool I'd throw him out for shitting in the shallow end. He's a disgusting pervert. We supposedly are all grown adults here.

38 minutes ago, racer254 said:

25 minutes ago, racer254 said:

We can't all be "intellectual elites" like some on this board.  LOL.  Congratulations on the response with the juvenile name calling. 

18 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It's the KISS method of responding in this forum.

Well you certainly embody the last two letters in that acronym. 

As usual racer is off on right field picking daisies. Hey dumb fuck, trump is using many “anti establishment” people. The problem is they’re more dumb, more corrupt than the “establishment” they relplaced. Until you and others can see and admit that, your arguments hold no water. Put the blame where it belongs, trump, and stfu about the “establishment”

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

As usual racer is off on right field picking daisies. Hey dumb fuck, trump is using many “anti establishment” people. The problem is they’re more dumb, more corrupt than the “establishment” they relplaced. Until you and others can see and admit that, your arguments hold no water. Put the blame where it belongs, trump, and stfu about the “establishment”

Dude, you just want to blame trump for everything.  And when you can't or someone won't jump on the bandwagon,  then you get all butthurt.

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Let it fly. People respond to him, so anyone claiming he should be banned are to blame for emboldening the old coot. However I wouldn’t be opposed to his picture posting going away hahahaha. Fucking turds in every thread. 

I say we all go to Sandys and have him meet us there. Then we break all of his fingers so he cant post. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ckf said:

I agree some stuff is over board here and I'm no innocent person myself but I do believe if certain memebers had their way the site would be essentially doo talk.   Make one negative comment thread deleted/banned.   Maybe some of us can tone it back a little.   

Thanks for providing this place :bc: oh and I guess thanks for any help the rookie it guy gives you @SSFB :lol: 

Edited by Kev144
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Anler said:

I say we all go to Sandys and have him meet us there. Then we break all of his fingers so he cant post. 

I'd rather poke my eye out with a stick than touch his disgusting lady fingers.

3 hours ago, ckf said:

I have said from day one that having an unlimited unmoderated forum is just not realistic. There will always be people who abuse the privilege.  Honestly I don’t know how some find the energy to be so hostile and hateful 24/7.  And the shit pics are just ridiculous.  And as much as I think Snowrider is an obnoxious troll, I don’t know that  I would Act all that much differently if my face kept getting plastered in different Photo chops.  All that said, your forum, your rules.  :bc: 

Edited by DriftBusta

I think in the cause of fairness, you should all take a look at the pic posted of a guy on all fours being mounted by a dog, and claiming it was me. 

The bastard cunt faggot nigga that posted that was STEVE FROM AMHERST.

After it was posted the band of faggots that I have been fighting with for 11 years, jumped right on it. 

If you guys think I'm letting that fukken ditch-digger post a pic like that, and get away with it, you are sadly mistaken. 

If you have a problem with my shit, take it up with steve the cunt from amherst!!

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I have said from day one that having an unlimited unmoderated forum is just not realistic. There will always be people who abuse the privilege.  Honestly I don’t know how some find the energy to be so hostile and hateful 24/7.  And the shit pics are just ridiculous.  And as much as I think Snowrider is an obnoxious troll, I don’t know that  I would Act all that much differently if my face kept getting plastered in different Photo chops.  All that said, your forum, your rules.  :bc: 

I don't know how a grown ass man can act like a victim 24/7....it is what it is. 

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don't know how a grown ass man can act like a victim 24/7....it is what it is. 

Exhibit A.  Lose the victim narrative.  Its fucking dumb.  I’m no victim, I’m a fucking rock star compared to you.  :lol: