Check your account email address ×

Trump.....the orange retarded low IQ faggot ass trojan horse

f7ben

15 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh STFU Mark....clearly,you have a hard on for me but if you read racers posts you would realize he has no interest in anything out her than making vague statements and not backing them up. I tried  repeatedly to engage him and he says nothing so go fuck off somewhere else you stupid old cumstain. BTW you are the one that brings up what  you do for a living constantly and throw it around like it means something...goddamn you're a senile old victim.

You get the responses that you deserve.  If you have a specific question then I will respond appropriately, but to have any actual conversations with someone like you on here is just a waste of time, you won't admit you're wrong or respect anyone else's views without some type of derogatory statement.   If you want to actually converse, I will more than oblige.

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You get the responses that you deserve.  If you have a specific question then I will respond appropriately, but to have any actual conversations with someone like you on here is just a waste of time, you won't admit you're wrong or respect anyone else's views without some type of derogatory statement.   If you want to actually converse, I will more than oblige.

:lmao:  You’re too stupid to discuss issues :lol: 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

that it is, and i credit trump for it. we could not have asked for any better entertainer and topic starter. :lol:

Trump is a gift that keeps giving alright! Change the R for a D and it would be the other side flinging up topic after topic. Just a different version of said shit show.

17 hours ago, racer254 said:

Apparently you have never seen anything I have posted before regarding military spending.  Carry on.

Again, I have stated my views on his appointments before as well. Sorry that you don't remember.

17 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What are your views since you seem to think Trump is so anti establishment? 

Views on what?  We have a spending problem in government, period.  Trump?  He was more anti establishment then any other option put forth, but DC is full of government people and no matter who he appoints to any position, someone is going to bitch about their experience or lack of experience.  The left is going hate anything and everything that he does, so I really don't care to get on the monkey pile with that group, and according to some that makes me a trump supporter, but I really don't care.  If he does 51% stuff I support and 49% stuff I don't, then I will support that 51%.

50 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Really Racer because this is how every discussion goes with you.^^^^

Views...what views? You must have missed my views?

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yeah, what don't you understand?

I want you to explain how you can call Trump anti establishment when all he does is appoint establishment types and just called for 750 billions dollars in military spending. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I want you to explain how you can call Trump anti establishment when all he does is appoint establishment types and just called for 750 billions dollars in military spending. 

He is not a washington politician.  Plain and simple.  Yes, he will eventually have to appoint someone that was or is a washington insider for something.  It just the pool he has to choose from.  You want to constantly say his is appointing establishment types, yet when he does appoint someone from outside of washington that he knows, the same people will also say how it is now cronyism.  He can't win with certain people and that is shown here daily with the posts from some.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, racer254 said:

He is not a washington politician.  Plain and simple.  Yes, he will eventually have to appoint someone that was or is a washington insider for something.  It just the pool he has to choose from.  You want to constantly say his is appointing establishment types, yet when he does appoint someone from outside of washington that he knows, the same people will also say how it is now cronyism.  He can't win with certain people and that is shown here daily with the posts from some.

He picked Tillerson from outside and then called him names for fucks sake and who gives a fuck what a bunch of yahoos say here or elsewhere...he ran as an outsider and he isn’t behaving like one. Also I notice you ignore the 750 billion dollars in military spending. 

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He picked Tillerson from outside and then called him names for fucks sake and who gives a fuck what a bunch of yahoos say here or elsewhere...he ran as an outsider and he isn’t behaving like one. Also I notice you ignore the 750 billion dollars in military spending. 

I am not ignoring the military spending.  I don't like the 750 billion in military spending, we had another thread regarding it before. 

And he is behaving like himself, whether that makes you think he is not acting like an outsider is funny to me as I don't believe anyone knows how an "outsider" should behave.  Is there some set of rules about it or something I am missing?  Why is it that people can't understand that he is surround by DC, DC is giving him advice on everything now.  535 politicians that want his ear, not to mention how many lobbyists and advisers and staff that are entrenched in DC.

Just now, racer254 said:

I am not ignoring the military spending.  I don't like the 750 billion in military spending, we had another thread regarding it before. 

And he is behaving like himself, whether that makes you think he is not acting like an outsider is funny to me as I don't believe anyone knows how an "outsider" should behave.  Is there some set of rules about it or something I am missing?  Why is it that people can't understand that he is surround by DC, DC is giving him advice on everything now.  535 politicians that want his ear, not to mention how many lobbyists and advisers and staff that are entrenched in DC.

You just said nothing....again.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You just said nothing....again.

LOL  FFS what do you need explained?  Maybe you just have a hard time with reading comprehension.

Here, read through this again

http://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/17976-he-really-is-scared/&page=3&tab=comments#comment-615211

Edited by racer254

17 minutes ago, racer254 said:

If someone quacks like an outsider but walks like an insider, is he actually an outsider? Does talk mean more than action to you? It’s really simple. You can claim you’re an outsider and your brash talk fools people into thinking it, but the second you fall in step with the inside through actions, you don’t get to claim outsider status anymore. He’s a swamp monster whether he says otherwise or not. 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

If someone quacks like an outsider but walks like an insider, is he actually an outsider? Does talk mean more than action to you? It’s really simple. You can claim you’re an outsider and your brash talk fools people into thinking it, but the second you fall in step with the inside through actions, you don’t get to claim outsider status anymore. He’s a swamp monster whether he says otherwise or not. 

but but but he's draining the swamp says the emotional right wing trumpers

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

That you and XLT are a part of.  You guys are like the Repug Congress - bitch about Dump but fall n line when the chips are down :lmao: 

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Clearly you guys have Comprehension issues as well.

Just now, SnowRider said:

That you and XLT are a part of.  You guys are like the Repug Congress - bitch about Dump but fall n line when the chips are down :lmao: 

Nobody needs your fucking idiocy here left wing Racer.

Maybe it's time we start the discussion on what direction, WE, as members want this site to go. As the time has gone by I find myself reading fewer and fewer threads because they all turn to shit like this thread. I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way. I get that you guys like to fuck around and pick on each other, but it has progressed to the point that there aren't many debates, it's resorted to calling each other cum guzzlers.  @Polaris 550 didn't break any rules by posting the pics of shit, but I have to say I found it to be disgusting when the photo came up as I was browsing the site this morning while having a coffee and a muffin. 

Do you guys think we should just say fuck it and continue as is? Or, do we tighten the rains on ourselves a bit?

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Is this some type of newsflash?   I really don't know how to respond to this.  Everyone knows who trump is.  He has hung out with politicians for many years.  But he wasn't a politician, he was a businessman.  Plain and simple, and it bugs other politicians that he was elected R or D.  That makes him a constant problem for them and IMO that's a great thing.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Maybe it's time we start the discussion on what direction, WE, as members want this site to go. As the time has gone by I find myself reading fewer and fewer threads because they all turn to shit like this thread. I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way. I get that you guys like to fuck around and pick on each other, but it has progressed to the point that there aren't many debates, it's resorted to calling each other cum guzzlers.  @Polaris 550 didn't break any rules by posting the pics of shit, but I have to say I found it to be disgusting when the photo came up as I was browsing the site this morning while having a coffee and a muffin. 

Do you guys think we should just say fuck it and continue as is? Or, do we tighten the rains on ourselves a bit?

The pic of 550 getting humped by a dog was funny, the pic of 550's lunch was disgusting.

A little restraint on the part of members wouldn't hurt.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I will work on my tone and name calling but people like Racer just bring it out of me.:lol:🤐

Why?  Do I call you names?  Do I post pics?  Do I bring up your family?  Show the same restraint.

Don't lower yourself to that level.  You are still dealing with fellow snowmobile riders.

Edited by racer254