Check your account email address ×

George H.W. Bush to vote for Hillary

Mainecat

• Platinum Contributing Member

I think blood is thicker than water and with what Trump has said about the family I don't doubt they think he's undeserving of their vote. 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Have you had a chance to look at the polling numbers and the demographic supporting Rump?  And do you realizes so far he has a ceiling of 45%?  So how does this equate to the masses? :snack:

I dont look at the polling #'s, that stuff is so fudged, I just listen, read, talk to some respected friend and family about their opinions and then form my own opinion. I highly doubt they are running out to the bayou in louisiana, and the backwoods of montana to get people's opinions.. we will see who shows up for the election cycle..and 45% is a large amount of peeps..I would call that a "mass" of peeps..

How would you react MC if someone come out and slammed your kids.....sorry I forgot you don't have any so you couldn't possibly understand.  

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

How would you react MC if someone come out and slammed your kids.....sorry I forgot you don't have any so you couldn't possibly understand.  

Nice and I thought you were above comments like that. As a gentleman I would never go there.

Bottom line Senior is voting for Clinton.

33 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Nice and I thought you were above comments like that. As a gentleman I would never go there.

Bottom line Senior is voting for Clinton.

It wasn't a slam, I don't know nor did I insinuate on why you don't have children, it was an observation that one simply cannot understand the parent/child bond if you are not a parent.   I never understood it myself until I had children.  But keep pretending you know exactly why the Bush's' are not publicly supporting Trump.  I would think you would understand the bond between brothers.  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

It wasn't a slam, I don't know nor did I insinuate on why you don't have children, it was an observation that one simply cannot understand the parent/child bond if you are not a parent.   I never understood it myself until I had children.  But keep pretending you know exactly why the Bush's' are not publicly supporting Trump.  I would think you would understand the bond between brothers.  

But brothers and sisters wouldnt have worked?

Establishment R's and D's are scared shitless of the prospect of Trump actually making it in. The amount of skeletons in both closets will shut both partys down in the public arena.

Never before have they had to worry about an outsider making it in.  

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

This just show how far closer to the nut the repub party has gone

That a significant member of said party might actually, rumor mill has it anyways, vote for Clinton???? This puts them closer to the nut party eh?

Edited by Skidooski

She might get a handful of establishment R politicians to voter for her.   Wow, that's going to cost him the election.:lmao:

I know a lot of Republicans and I do not know of one who will vote for Hillary.