Check your account email address ×

Mueller's breadcrumbs suggest he has the goodsP

It will expose all his illegal business moves. The conspiracy, obstruction of justice and Russian influence will be the least of his problems.

Look at what Mannifort forefitted.....80 million in assets. Trump sees this and is scared shitless as his family is involved too.

Also his fake charity is facing huge lawsuits right now.

HES FUCKED

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

For fucks sake can we not keep these poor Dem hacks sitting faithfully and patiently in limbo? They sure love themselves some suspense. Well, and heart break. It's been years and they keep saying something big is going to happen and yet......nothing remotely close to that has 

25 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

For fucks sake can we not keep these poor Dem hacks sitting faithfully and patiently in limbo? They sure love themselves some suspense. Well, and heart break. It's been years and they keep saying something big is going to happen and yet......nothing remotely close to that has 

“Us”

btw how long did the watergate investigation last? Benghazi investigations? Stfu about the timeline

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

“Us”

btw how long did the watergate investigation last? Benghazi investigations? Stfu about the timeline

"you"   ???

Cool game bro  :lol: And that's my whole point....Mueller please bring and end to this so "you" can and hopefully will STFU already  :news: 

Edited by Skidooski

35 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Nailed it.  They act like a bunch of teenage girls watching some reality drama on E.

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

hey tell us more about those big increase in your paycheck because of trumps tax changes. What was it, an extra $5 a week?

Worn out talking points and making shit up. Slinger, the great debater. :lol: 

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So how long did the investigations I mention last??

I know I know...Patience...tick tock...ducks in a row...patience. We've heard it all a thousand times by now. I hope for your sake he doesn't come back with bupkis

409473294_ticktock.gif.bc3215223a0ab223b458701e417a25f1.gif