Check your account email address ×

Last 4 years are the world’s hottest

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I swear to god ......when Ez typed the "word" "confadance" the other day I laughed so fucking hard I had snot running down my face and tears dripping on the computer. Shit cracked me up 

Don't blame EZ.  That's a standard look for you. 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Nobody with a brain is denying we are warming......its what portion of that are the exploits of man responsible for that is up for debate.  I tend to thinks its far less than is being sold to us. 

The Earth is getting over populated. Think of it like the California fires, too much dead fuel laying around. Rake up all of the neocons and the liberals and the earth will thank you!

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I love when someone shows a statistic that shows a climate trend in favor of global warming, a dozen people throw in a’ “Yeah well it was cold here today so I refuse to believe your fancy science...”

Not quite as good as the "well they don't know what the planet temp was 3.8684b years ago!!!!11". :lol:

Neal

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol just the fact alone EZMeth Ryder is on the denier team should be enough to persuade you where the truth is... 

so 4yrs is a trend in your eyes ?

even though you are attempting to base that trend on a 4billion yr old planet ?

hell the last ice age lasted over 2 million years .fuck the globe has been covered in ice 5 times and been completely ice free just  as many times. but yeah 4 years lmfao . hurry get that tax going to save the world quick. 

and you say  I am the meth smoker. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Anler said:

The Earth is getting over populated. Think of it like the California fires, too much dead fuel laying around. Rake up all of the neocons and the liberals and the earth will thank you!

That is the problem. Too many fucking people. ANd China building coal fired power plants all over the world aint helping much either.