Check your account email address ×

GM to announce the closing of operations in Oshawa

irv

32 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

Save them Justin. 

He is probably looking forward to it so he can stick more illegal border crossers and returning ISIS members in it.

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Be interesting to see how all those jobs in the surrounding communities are affected....any of it sucks though if true.

This will be huge if true. Easily will affect 10,000 people in the surrounding areas. They just had a package come out for full timers that had to be signed last week. If they didn't sign it and if this is true, they stood to make way more money through severance than what this package gave them. Dirty fuckers! 

Edited by irv

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, irv said:

He is probably looking forward to it so he can stick more border crossers and returning ISIS members in it.

This will be huge if true. Easily will affect 10,000 people in the surrounding areas. They just had a package come out for full timers that had to be signed last week. If they didn't sign it and if this is true, they stood to make way more money through severance than what this package gave them. Dirty fuckers! 

Yeah that isn't right.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah that isn't right.

Crooked, to say the least! My wife, who is only contract, will get squat. 

12 minutes ago, irv said:

He is probably looking forward to it so he can stick more illegal border crossers and returning ISIS members in it.

What happens if they don't sign?

4 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

If the plant was in Quebec it would be a different story.

Unfortunately its reality.  Some might not like it but its reality.

OK I'll bite....why would GM keep the plant open if it were in Quebec?

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The dopes father tried to move all the parliamentary buildings across the river into Quebec back when he was pm.

:lol:

Just now, DAVE said:

The dopes father tried to move all the parliamentary buildings across the river into Quebec back when he was pm.

:lol:

Interesting....still waiting for an answer from Gummy.

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They wouldn’t. GM stopped production of the camero Just so they could shut down the Quebec plant. 

1 hour ago, snopro31 said:

Save them Justin. 

28 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

If the plant was in Quebec it would be a different story.

Unfortunately its reality.  Some might not like it but its reality.

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Interesting....still waiting for an answer from Gummy.

Shocker....he has no answer as usual.

28 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Shocker....he has no answer as usual.

I apologize for not being on here to answer all your questions but I was outside getting the etec ready for another season of shack running and ice fishing.  Plus working on my other job so can't be here for ya smalls.

Not once but TWICE has a Queerbec company been given tax payer money instead of letting them fail.  Justin has a fascination of using Canadians money to support his riding and buy votes.  Like it or not he could care less about the typical Canadian.  Alberta is hurting and he gives the media a bail out...HOWEVER, people are now seeing the light when it comes to who cares and who doesn't.  Follow provincial elections and you will notice a swing is starting to happen. 

I don't care what the hardcore left wingers say.  I'll give respect to a leader who actually gives a shit about the little guys.  Who puts policies forward to benefit all not just the elite.  Going back to the basics and focusing on what needs to be done is where all levels need to go.  Instead of trying to look cool on the international stage.  Look cool at home first and that will make you stand out.  (using cool as the current PM only cares about looking cool and your president doesn't give a shit what people call him).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, snopro31 said:

I apologize for not being on here to answer all your questions but I was outside getting the etec ready for another season of shack running and ice fishing.  Plus working on my other job so can't be here for ya smalls.

Not once but TWICE has a Queerbec company been given tax payer money instead of letting them fail.  Justin has a fascination of using Canadians money to support his riding and buy votes.  Like it or not he could care less about the typical Canadian.  Alberta is hurting and he gives the media a bail out...HOWEVER, people are now seeing the light when it comes to who cares and who doesn't.  Follow provincial elections and you will notice a swing is starting to happen. 

I don't care what the hardcore left wingers say.  I'll give respect to a leader who actually gives a shit about the little guys.  Who puts policies forward to benefit all not just the elite.  Going back to the basics and focusing on what needs to be done is where all levels need to go.  Instead of trying to look cool on the international stage.  Look cool at home first and that will make you stand out.  (using cool as the current PM only cares about looking cool and your president doesn't give a shit what people call him).

Trudeau gave bombardier 370 million again last year and they just cut 5000 jobs 

1 minute ago, snopro31 said:

Smails :kneebash: by the man with no gauntlets

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Trudeau gave bombardier 370 million again last year and they just cut 5000 jobs 

But the head of the company gave themselves bonuses for doing such a good job.  And wham they cut 5000 people.

Kinda like our finance minister who's influencing policies to make his families business booming like a fucking rat bastard.