Check your account email address ×

Conversation starters for thanksgiving dinner

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

There’s a few cunts in my family that talk politics at holiday events. Not so much today though. It’s been a good day in dreary Minnesota. 

Its never dreary in MN........its a beautiful place filled with wonder and excitement and never lacking in anything to do. Also if you ever find anything that youre doing to be lacking .......just add alcohol and it will seem as though you are engaged in the toilings of immortals. 

MN is basically the antithesis of WI !!!!!!!!!!111111111

:bigfinger: 

Just now, f7ben said:

Its never dreary in MN........its a beautiful place filled with wonder and excitement and never lacking in anything to do. Also if you ever find anything that youre doing to be lacking .......just add alcohol and it will seem as though you are engaged in the toilings of immortals. 

MN is basically the antithesis of WI !!!!!!!!!!111111111

:bigfinger: 

Relax. I’m referring to today’s weather. Now go fuck yourself and enjoy the turkey. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Relax. I’m referring to today’s weather. Now go fuck yourself and enjoy the turkey. 

:lol: I knew what you were referring to.......I'm all alone for this holiday. Sitting in an empty house pecking away on a 10 year old Dell. I offered to go into work 3 hours early so my counterpart could head home but he hasnt texted back so I guess I'll just try and take a nap or something. 

6 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

If there are trumptards at the table...

- as we grab this turkey by the pussy, I’d like to give thanks to.....

- I’d like to wish Robert mueller a happy thanksgiving 

- we were hoping to have lobster today but the immigrants bough them all with their foodstamps

- I’m thankful the caravan hasn’t attacked us yet

- is trump visiting troops today?

- thoughts go out to the soldiers used as political toys at our border today

:lol:

And don’t forget to ask the customer if they want fries with that or you might get fired 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You didn't call me a name but you did bring up my daughter and  apparently you want to keep it going...go smoke some more rock with those 28 year old dudes you're hanging with...it seems to be helping your smarts. 😆😆

oh ok so crack head is not a name lol.  you truly fit the bill of emotional cunt lib 100% .

now get to work so you can afford to support your family like they deserve for having to live with you 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

If there are trumptards at the table...

- as we grab this turkey by the pussy, I’d like to give thanks to.....

- I’d like to wish Robert mueller a happy thanksgiving 

- we were hoping to have lobster today but the immigrants bough them all with their foodstamps

- I’m thankful the caravan hasn’t attacked us yet

- is trump visiting troops today?

- thoughts go out to the soldiers used as political toys at our border today

:lol:

I had a couple of Trumpers at the table today, it's funny to see the look on there face when you expose a Trump lie they believe in :lol:

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You didn't call me a name but you did bring up my daughter and  apparently you want to keep it going...go smoke some more rock with those 28 year old dudes you're hanging with...it seems to be helping your smarts. 😆😆

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

oh ok so crack head is not a name lol.  you truly fit the bill of emotional cunt lib 100% .

now get to work so you can afford to support your family like they deserve for having to live with you 

You two guys are fucking hilarious :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

They love me...you on the other hand are working in Arizona with a bunch of under 30 crack and methheads....awesome!

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol: All the baby boomer types in my family were talking about weed yesterday. How strong it is, shortages coming to dispensaries etc. My cousins and I just I just sat back laughing