Check your account email address ×

Republicans Freak Out as New Ballots Threaten Florida Senate Win

Florida run by Jeb Bush cheats to put George Bush in power. ...... Republicans:  "Don't be a cry baby, Suck it up"

If you beta bitches were ok with that, then you deserve all this shit.

Merca "world's greatest democracy"     aaaahahahahahaha!

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, revkevsdi said:

Florida run by Jeb Bush cheats to put George Bush in power. ...... Republicans:  "Don't be a cry baby, Suck it up"

images (1).jpg

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So you bitch about people bitching all while acting like you're not bitching or being a bitch? :thumb: 

i can make a software program that would cheat vote counts "behind the scene", in about 2 minutes. i'm sure some of you have heard of remote access as well, where someone across the world can get inside your PC and look around, change things, etc. it's used to help troubleshoot things, and i've used the technology myself at times. these are the risks of having electronic voting machines. 

15 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

images (1).jpg

Bwaahahhahhaahahaha a ahahahahhahhahahahahaha a a a a ahahhahahahahhahahahashhahah!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm not bitching, I'm laughing at you.

Every fucking post of yours here is a cry for help....and nobody is at all interested in helping you. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

At me eh? You're laughing at me for making fun of you? Weird, but fitting for you so.....

Yep. Your country has become a laughing stock and dumbasses like you and Zampoopski are worth a laugh every once in a while.

Your hypocrisy makes me laugh. I'm sorry if that offends you poor snowflakes. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Yep. Your country has become a laughing stock and dumbasses like you and Zampoopski are worth a laugh every once in a while.

Your hypocrisy makes me laugh. I'm sorry if that offends you poor snowflakes. 

And an example of this hypocrisy of mine you speak of is? What am I exactly offended by??? Please post links and direct quotes...thanks  :thumb: 

20 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i can make a software program that would cheat vote counts "behind the scene", in about 2 minutes. i'm sure some of you have heard of remote access as well, where someone across the world can get inside your PC and look around, change things, etc. it's used to help troubleshoot things, and i've used the technology myself at times. these are the risks of having electronic voting machines. 

It's the machine. Un huh.

Lemme ask ya...: what do you think of ballots in a POV, being driven to a central collection point (say a nice parking lot wtf) with only one driver. Does that satisfy chain of custody to you?

All those who cry fraud every time thing don't go their way, really have no clue not even the slightest  clue how hard it really is to get fraudulent votes counted.

Every vote can be challenged, only one vote per registered voter can be counted, there will be an audit of all votes by both parties.

Like many things you can try to cheat, but getting away with it isn't easy.

12 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

All those who cry fraud every time thing don't go their way, really have no clue not even the slightest  clue how hard it really is to get fraudulent votes counted.

Every vote can be challenged, only one vote per registered voter can be counted, there will be an audit of all votes by both parties.

Like many things you can try to cheat, but getting away with it isn't easy.

...unless you get Russia on your side.  Amirite? 

10 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

If you're dumb enough to believe the Russian trolls or bots that's on you not them.

how many do you think jtssrx fell for? likely gobs of them. then gobs of his fellow idiots in here believed him. pretty effective strategy. 

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

how many do you think jtssrx fell for? likely gobs of them. then gobs of his fellow idiots in here believed him. pretty effective strategy. 

Absolutely tons and tons did, but they were never going to vote anything but republican anyway.