Check your account email address ×

Weekend thread!!!!!11

SSFB

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Cold War said:

How was it?  

Used to look forward to going every year with my buddy, before he passed.  

I used to go all the time with my buddy until he dropped out of riding for his kids...two boys in hockey

Didn't have much time so I got in right as they opened, did my thing and got out. Worried my dog might get bored and start eating table legs again since he's alone from 5am or so. Bought some stuff of clearance racks for good deal though. And it was really starting to pack up as I was leaving though.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I used to go all the time with my buddy until he dropped out of riding for his kids...two boys in hockey

Didn't have much time so I got in right as they opened, did my thing and got out. Worried my dog might get bored and start eating table legs again since he's alone from 5am or so. Bought some stuff of clearance racks for good deal though. And it was really starting to pack up as I was leaving though.

Most wouldn't admit wartcock is their friend. :lol:

• Haha 1

We"re having a little afternoon gettogether/dinner with some friends that we sled/party with. I'm making Pastitsio ( greek casserole), Skordalia ( garlic potatoe) that you spread on baguette and the wife"s making some veggie spread. Good food and times are always had around here

• Like 2

Apparently the FedEx driver can't read house numbers. I'm waiting on package and he drove thru the neighborhood but didn't stop. Called FedEx and they're gonna call the driver to make him come back out. :lol:

If I had a choice I would have used UPS.

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Apparently the FedEx driver can't read house numbers. I'm waiting on package and he drove thru the neighborhood but didn't stop. Called FedEx and they're gonna call the driver to make him come back out. :lol:

If I had a choice I would have used UPS.

Did you use the special code from Adam & Eve to get your free shit with your order?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Did you use the special code from Adam & Eve to get your free shit with your order?

:owned:

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I did it when I was at NMU so no surprise Sarah did it today....probably won't show mom.😆

IMG_4368.thumb.JPG.b27ac684a9abf5223ca1aff9f991dd5c.JPG

I don’t get it.  Did what?

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Sitting in my truck waiting for eversource to rehang my electrical line. Dropped across driveway. I can't get out and no one can get in

The tires on my truck are made of rubber.  What are your tires made of?

:lol2:

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:owned:

I don’t get it.  Did what?

The tires on my truck are made of rubber.  What are your tires made of?

:lol2:

Twasnt in the mood to chainsaw when someone else was coming to do it.