Check your account email address ×

I hope I'm wrong

I think my buddy may have passed in a car accident caused by a drunk driver.  I've been trying to get ahold of him ( hes the one I get to run his loader at my dump to push shit around) ...no answer on phone ,or text. Then the guys at the rm send me this ...

Also the guy we use at Teulon is Frank Thorkelson. Bert did mention to him the other day that you might need someone up there (I think the guy that did yours might have passed away in a car crash). Frank charges $95/hr at Teulon I’m not sure what he would charge for travel time to get to Komarno but you could try calling him if Keith doesn’t work out...

then I found this ...

https://www.chrisd.ca/2018/09/16/highway-17-teulon-fatal-crash-manitoba/

Fuck.  Hope hes ok. Truck isnt in his yard ,no answer at door

• Sad 1

Yeah. Hes a cool old hippie.  Womanizer lol. Fucker has swag lol. A blast to be around, spent lots of time at each others places having bonfires ,smoking dope and drinking lol. He would stay over on those nights ,woman would drive back if we were at his place . Hes a good shit . Helped me scope in my rifle properly.  I'm starting to realize he may no longer be here