Check your account email address ×

The elaborate hoax of trump fake bomber deepens. Video of the fake bomber at trump rally

If I had to bet with my whole lifes savings one way or the other I would pick false flag.......it doesnt make any sense.

Dude went to all that work and was smart enough to get it done but not one of his little fake devices went bang??

Why throw you life away when you know you are sending fake little bombs in the mail

I'm guessing they had something on this dude....7 counts of child rape or something......

They tell him he can do the time in the big house as a pedo or if he keep his mouth shut they will set him up as a mail bomber and he wont get fucked in the ass daily in the pen

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If I had to bet with my whole lifes savings one way or the other I would pick false flag.......it doesnt make any sense.

Dude went to all that work and was smart enough to get it done but not one of his little fake devices went bang??

Why throw you life away when you know you are sending fake little bombs in the mail

I'm guessing they had something on this dude....7 counts of child rape or something......

They tell him he can do the time in the big house as a pedo or if he keep his mouth shut they will set him up as a mail bomber and he wont get fucked in the ass daily in the pen

And of course NPCNN just has footage of him at a trump rally, etc

6DF8BF66-44BF-481F-914B-039D9394A719.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

And of course NPCNN just has footage of him at a trump rally, etc

well they were just pulled from his social media pages. nothing too earth shattering there even for this group of deep thinkers. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, frenchy said:

well they were just pulled from his social media pages. nothing too earth shattering there even for this group of deep thinkers. 

Yes the pre planned one.

12820319-1A00-43C7-BDEF-4960BEE911F5.png

27 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yup....photos of the devices.....footage of the guy trump rally. Van looking like it just got detailed and billboards put up in the window etc etc

Slam dunk!

This guys old Facebook shows he hated Republicans called George Bush and Dick War Criminals and likes Code Pink. looking like a patsy, he told athorieties that Bombs couldn't work and never intended to hurt anyone  :flush: 

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

Because he has an IQ that is the equivalent of @Momorider and his son @Zambroski combined, no one mistakes these individuals as high functioning :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

CNN said "his twitter account, extremely political in nature" and "He had his eyes on his targets even before he mailed those suspicious packages"

Awesome reporting yet again!  "CNN Sucks":lol: