Check your account email address ×

Man Arrested in connection with fake bomb hoax

jtssrx

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s a great van to pick up young women with daddy issues. 

as soon as I don't need a truck I will be buying a loaded awd conversion .daddy issue girls will just be a bonus. 

Just now, f7ben said:

momo is very impressed of pictures with strippers...... :lol: momo has probably never been touched by a woman that wasnt paid 

When you been married for three decades not much touching :( 

Just now, Momorider said:

When you been married for three decades not much touching :( 

:lol: its still the opposite for me momo.......I wish the wife would leave me alone half the time. I guess overactive sex drive is better than none though

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s a great van to pick up young women with daddy issues. 

Well not really.  Any young woman who would give the time of day to a dweeb driving a minivan has much more serious issues than just daddy.

39 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well not really.  Any young woman who would give the time of day to a dweeb driving a minivan has much more serious issues than just daddy.

I’ve got a sweet 500hp Beemer sitting in the garage. Never needed any candy to pick up the girls. So it mainly sits. Confidence is killer with women. Can’t get that from what you drive. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’ve got a sweet 500hp Beemer sitting in the garage. Never needed any candy to pick up the girls. So it mainly sits. Confidence is killer with women. Can get that from what you drive. 

get rid of the Beemer? What you got now? 

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’ve got a sweet 500hp Beemer sitting in the garage. Never needed any candy to pick up the girls. So it mainly sits. Confidence is killer with women. Can’t get that from what you drive. 

Very true.  Money and cars do help though, it is the weakness of the other species.

Just now, frenchy said:

get rid of the Beemer? What you got now? 

I’ve had two different vehicles since unloading the 135. Bought and 1M and transferred all the go fast stuff from the 135. After having the living shit kicked out of me by the harsh suspension and 19” rubber band tires I traded it for an M5 over the summer  great car. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’ve had two different vehicles since unloading the 135. Bought and 1M and transferred all the go fast stuff from the 135. After having the living shit kicked out of me by the harsh suspension and 19” rubber band tires I traded it for an M5 over the summer  great car. 

what year?