Check your account email address ×

Weekend thread!!!!!11

SSFB

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

GoPurdue....Cool dog! 

Uncle Zsnotty....is that you? 😜

You shut that faggot mouth, or I'll shut it for ya'!! 

I hate that fukken name............. Jimmy Sucks!!! LMAO!!

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

You shut that faggot mouth, or I'll shut it for ya'!! 

I hate that fukken name............. Jimmy Sucks!!! LMAO!!

No you won't your all yap 

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

Quit fucking up my thread you fucking retards. 

Jimmy Sucks and The Faggot One started it!!! 

Go look, I made a post about patching my roof, then those faggots started with me!!!

Ban those fukkers!!!! Just fukken ban them!! They did the same thing when Rob had the site. 

It's that 800 FAGGON group. BAN THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awful Knawful, 800 Faggan, The One, 1jkw. It's that group!!!! BAN THOSE FUKKERS!!! BAN THEM!!!!

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Jimmy Sucks and The Faggot One started it!!! 

Go look, I made a post about patching my roof, then those faggots started with me!!!

Ban those fukkers!!!! Just fukken ban them!! They did the same thing when Rob had the site. 

It's that 800 FAGGON group. BAN THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awful Knawful, 800 Faggan, The One, 1jkw. It's that group!!!! BAN THOSE FUKKERS!!! BAN THEM!!!!

:baby:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The Big Pond is angry this evening.

We went to a wedding yesterday in SW Michigan. It was an outdoor wedding. The rain was blowing sideways. They had one of those party tents and it was getting blown to bits. Constant repairing, re-staking. It was freezing everybody had winter coats on. Ceremony starts almost 2 hours late. Bride put a bunch of candles up by the alter and her dress caught fire. Good times!

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

We went to a wedding yesterday in SW Michigan. It was an outdoor wedding. The rain was blowing sideways. They had one of those party tents and it was getting blown to bits. Constant repairing, re-staking. It was freezing everybody had winter coats on. Ceremony starts almost 2 hours late. Bride put a bunch of candles up by the alter and her dress caught fire. Good times!

Haha....an October outdoor wedding in Michigan is always a crapshoot.

28 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

:lol:

Joos trying to save money?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol:

Joos trying to save money?

Oh no, this was not a low budget wedding. Probably 200 people. Professionally catered, etc... They had some heaters blowing in the tent but the Gale force winds made them ineffective. 

2 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

well we know that was somehow all the groom's fault 

Had my NC redneck buddy send me a new garlic, chive and butter rub recipe so...decided to fire up the smoker.  Two of my standard rubs just in case the new rub doesn't quite suite the palate which is highly unlikely....that hillbilly lives for smoked pig!  Gonna be a late pull though....I slept in!  

10 21.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Garter snakes are good to have around,stop being a idiot.

i have a customer that has 12 in lap cedar siding.at one point we were replacing cracked boards . between the siding and tar paper in the first 3 courses there were a shit load of snake skeletons.  all over the house .

guy comes home and was like I don't care what it cost this has to be covered before my wife gets home . I am going to pick her up now and do what ever it takes to keep her from home untill you text me .

Edited by Ez ryder

just worked two 20 hour days. 25k Service call. The customer started having problems on Monday with leaks on his boiler plant. They through in the towel and called us at 2:30 on Friday. Had to send a apprentice out to pick up fittings and gaskets at midnight and again at 4am.The customer told us they had all of the materials to make the repairs? Every leak was tight as shit up in ceilings. It was a blood money job,but those pay the best. Knocked back a few 34 oz Frosty mugs after we finished last night. The Job was two blocks from my house at a high school. Now my taxes are going to go up.:lol:

93223E07-8125-4FC2-BEDE-A68BE4794BDF.jpeg

A7AFCE85-FB65-44D0-83D7-DD8928D22A8F.jpeg

• Like 2