Check your account email address ×

Mega Millions 900 mill

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

would love to see 1000 people win a million 

Would be cool except 900 of them would be broke inside 5 years.  

I had a renter that was working  in the greater  Gaylord area some time ago , he won  the Michigan  lottery  , I think about $ 7 million . He was found dead in his newer down state home from a drug od. His neighbors said he was a  quite guy, and would use his new SUV to back out of his garage to get his mail , then drive back in. The locals said after his   next of kin got involved , the house was full of new stuff still in packages, plus loads of brand new unused golf clubs.  Had another younger late twenties  female that was in a car accident, a bit messed up for awhile . She got a insurance settlement , her money was gone in less than 15 months with a  dui an a totaled new Jeep to boot. Last I knew she was back at home with the parents. Some people can handle big new monies in their lives , some can't.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, hwytohell said:

I had a renter that was working  in the greater  Gaylord area some time ago , he won  the Michigan  lottery  , I think about $ 7 million . He was found dead in his newer down state home from a drug od. His neighbors said he was a  quite guy, and would use his new SUV to back out of his garage to get his mail , then drive back in. The locals said after his   next of kin got involved , the house was full of new stuff still in packages, plus loads of brand new unused golf clubs.  Had another younger late twenties  female that was in a car accident, a bit messed up for awhile . She got a insurance settlement , her money was gone in less than 15 months with a  dui an a totaled new Jeep to boot. Last I knew she was back at home with the parents. Some people can handle big new monies in their lives , some can't.

most cant

On 10/17/2018 at 3:00 PM, Snake said:

If I won, first thing I'd do is buy Smales and Dr Bipolar a life.

:lol:

Prolly be pretty cheap to do that but, who is Dr. bipolar?  :dunno:

On 10/17/2018 at 5:00 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

If I win I'll buy you some lifts.

:lol:

6 hours ago, Highmark said:

Would be cool except 900 of them would be broke inside 5 years.  

I always think it's the ones that can't wait to get on TV and claim their "fame" for being lucky.  "Want me!!!  Need me!!!  Celebrate me!!!!!"  .....and the fleecers will come in droves.

There was a big lotto won years ago and it took like 6 months for the winners to come forward.  They got attorneys and financial people in place and prepared for it.  Smart as fuck...which is why they were a pretty well off family in the first place.  Smart people are smart...dumb people are dumb.  

Related image

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I'd hire an international hit squad and assassinate a whole bunch of motherfuckers.

Would you source this “hit squad” outside of Antifa Members? :lmao:

Just out of curiosity, who’s is on your top 5 list?