Check your account email address ×

Sam Harris on Islam

Rod

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Islam sounds alot like Judaism. If you criticize it you must be destroyed. Religion, its a crutch for the weak minded... 

Thankfully the religious raise a lot money through charity work. It almost makes up for the damage religion causes through war. 

7 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Thankfully the religious raise a lot money through charity work. It almost makes up for the damage religion causes through war. 

Islam doesn't.  They got other ideas for the best place to put their cashola!  I hear they are trying to patent and "Declitting machine".....currently pending.

22 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Islam sounds alot like Judaism. If you criticize it you must be destroyed. Religion, its a crutch for the weak minded... 

Show one instance where Judaism advocates distroying critics you goose stepping Nazi FUCK? :finger:

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Show one instance where Judaism advocates distroying critics you goose stepping Nazi FUCK? :finger:

What's the deal lately Momo? You're back to your old ways. :momo: :momo:

:lol:

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

He has an interesting point how Islam is the only religion that calls for the death of non believers and calls for the spread of the faith by sword 

yet its the christian and Judah nations that have occupied their lands are are killing them by the thousands with weapons more advanced than swords... And being that NONE of those nations have attacked us nor have the resources to it kinda negates the threat of Islam to other "religions". Dontcha think? 

9 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

yet its the christian and Judah nations that have occupied their lands are are killing them by the thousands with weapons more advanced than swords... And being that NONE of those nations have attacked us nor have the resources to it kinda negates the threat of Islam to other "religions". Dontcha think? 

Wtf you trying to say

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Sam Harris is cool. He dislikes all religions. I listened to a born again Christian talk about how he helped her break free from the bullshit she’d been fed from a young age. The whole virgin birth and rose from the dead lie. 

When did she become ‘born again’? At nine? 

27 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

What does this have to do with Islam's stance death to non-believers? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
59 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

What countries do "Christian nations" occupy?

What is the Official timeline for whose land it really is?

What about the times Christian nations help repel their enemies?  

23 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

When is the last time a Muslim attempted to fulfill Allah's wish to kill you? You have a far better chance of being murdered by a Christian. 

Or anyone here really? More Americans are killed annually by chicagoans than by muslims in the last 100 years. OMG Izlam!!!!!111

I have a lot more respect for muslims than cops. At least I know what the muslims think of me. Faggot ass cops ride around with "serve and protect" on their car but they are 1000x more dangerous to anyone living here than a muslim

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

What countries do "Christian nations" occupy?

What is the Official timeline for whose land it really is?

What about the times Christian nations help repel their enemies?  

Im pretty sure "christian nations" ie US, England, France pretty much occupy most countries on earth. And militarily i think WE occupy all of the middle east countries except Iran. You need me to pull up a map or a graph or something? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Im pretty sure "christian nations" ie US, England, France pretty much occupy most countries on earth. And militarily i think WE occupy all of the middle east countries except Iran. You need me to pull up a map or a graph or something? 

:lol: