Check your account email address ×

Sam Harris on Islam

Rod

6 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Not in Murica. And I would compare most muslims to most christians. They dont really follow the tennants to the letter. Alot of them drink. 

And if the US was a Muslim country? Christians are allowed to drink it’s not against the rules. The bible says partake of the wine but don’t be a drunkard 

Edited by Rod Johnson

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

And if the US was a Muslim country? Christians are allowed to drink it’s not against the rules. The bible says partake of the wine but don’t be a drunkard 

Well once upon a time some guys decided that it would be bad to allow us to be governed by religion. Thank goodness for that! Because religion is for dumb people. :thumbsup:

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Not bootlicker dumb yet. :thumb: :lol: 

:lol:  

Analer:  Don't break down the statistics......it confuses me.......wait.....what's a statistic?  

Me:  SMH......  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

Highmark: Muslims are the most dangerous people in the world!!111

Me: Cops kill more people than muslims do in the US

Highmark: Um.. what .. no thats not.. but um guns.. TRIGGERED!!!!!1111

Highmark: (2 pages later) Youre dumb! 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Highmark: Muslims are the most dangerous people in the world!!111

Me: Cops kill more people than muslims do in the US

Highmark: (2 pages later) Youre dumb! 

You got me man.   Where did you come up with that quoting idea?   :lol:  

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Highmark: Muslims are the most dangerous people in the world!!111 :true: 

Me: Cops kill more people than muslims do in the US :lies: 

Highmark: (2 pages later) Youre dumb!  :true: 

22 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Well once upon a time some guys decided that it would be bad to allow us to be governed by religion. Thank goodness for that! Because religion is for dumb people. :thumbsup:

And if the US were a Muslim country? Would drinking be a punishable offence under religious law?

14 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

And if the US were a Muslim country? Would drinking be a punishable offence under religious law?

Us won't neva be a Muslim country you cuntry dumbass. It's written into our constitution. 

Canaduh might become one tho. :lol:

Islam is the scourge of mankind right now.   From its treatment of women and homosexuals to killing people over disrespecting the prophet.   As said in the original video its not everyone but when you have hundreds of millions who are completely batshit crazy around the world (and increasing) its a problem.  

If OBL could have set off a nuke inside the US or Europe he would have.   Does anyone doubt that for a second or that ISIS or other islamic extremists groups wouldn't given the chance?

Islam will never be a major problem in the US but it will be the cause of any significant regional or world war we see in the next 50 years.

I say get out and let them kill each other off.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Islam is the scourge of mankind right now.   From its treatment of women and homosexuals to killing people over disrespecting the prophet.   As said in the original video its not everyone but when you have hundreds of millions who are completely batshit crazy around the world (and increasing) its a problem.  

If OBL could have set off a nuke inside the US or Europe he would have.   Does anyone doubt that for a second or that ISIS or other islamic extremists groups wouldn't given the chance?

Islam will never be a major problem in the US but it will be the cause of any significant regional or world war we see in the next 50 years.

As The United States has perpetrated and is involved in wars and fuckery all over the globe......but Islam!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

As The United States has perpetrated and is involved in wars and fuckery all over the globe......but Islam!!!!!!!!!

While we've fucked up plenty nothing we have done has caused the hatred between Muslims.   They've been repressing and killing each other off long before we got involved in the ME. 

17 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Now you’re making stuff up to make yourself appear less ignorant. 

No I’m asking a question. Interesting how you can’t tell the difference 

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

No US politics and foreign policy is... 

17 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Us won't neva be a Muslim country you cuntry dumbass. It's written into our constitution. 

Canaduh might become one tho. :lol:

Ok so if the us was a Muslim country would drinking alcohol be punishable under religious law?

35 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Of course they would......thankfully getting your hands on a nuke is a bit harder than Hollywood makes it seem. 

35 minutes ago, Highmark said:

While we've fucked up plenty nothing we have done has caused the hatred between Muslims.   They've been repressing and killing each other off long before we got involved in the ME. 

Yes....hatred for each other so why in the fuck did we get involved?