Check your account email address ×

Hey Slinger. Whats new with Mueller

46 minutes ago, DAVE said:

The london bridge story is cool too.

I went there when I was 19 and lived in LA. I thought my bud was fooling around when he said the London bridge was there. I didn’t believe the story until I saw it for myself.

10 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Probably not.  We went last year.  It was cool, lots of very nice motorhomes and 5th wheel there.   Quartsite is kinda dusty.  One day is about all I can handle there.  I think the show is near the end of January.  I have to be back in AK on Jan 22 for a week.  The moho will be in Palm Springs.  When we get back on Feb 1 I will be headed to King of Hammers then to the NHRA Winter Nationals in Pomona.  After that we will work our way back toward Phoenix or Vegas for a Nascar race.  

Well maybe will have to head to palms springs so i can kick your ass!!!

Would be just with the truck though...not draggin the camper around...we still gotta find a park in yuma to stay at.

:lol:

11 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I went there when I was 19 and lived in LA. I thought my bud was fooling around when he said the London bridge was there. I didn’t believe the story until I saw it for myself.

Ya its pretty cool.

11 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Well maybe will have to head to palms springs so i can kick your ass!!!

Would be just with the truck though...not draggin the camper around...we still gotta find a park in yuma to stay at.

Hey now.  I quit messin with you when I figured out how big you were.  

Palm Springs area is pretty nice for a couple of weeks.  They have hot springs all over and many of the RV parks use the hot springs to warm the pool and hot tubs.  Catalina RV Resort is one of our favorites.  $26/night by the week or about $600/month.  Nice pools, Lots of things to do.  

https://www.catalinasparvresort.com/index.html

https://www.catalinasparvresort.com/workampers-2017-2018.html

9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Palm Springs area is pretty nice for a couple of weeks.  They have hot springs all over and many of the RV parks use the hot springs to warm the pool and hot tubs.  Catalina RV Resort is one of our favorites.  $26/night by the week or about $600/month.  Nice pools, Lots of things to do.  

Might be a plan...we dont really have any other plans then relaxing and heading over to algodonas mex for my wifes dental work and cheap perscription glasses.

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Head up the tramway 

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

never been to hot springs . dose it smell like ass like steamboat with all the hot springs ? 

49 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

never been to hot springs . dose it smell like ass like steamboat with all the hot springs ? 

No not at all. No smell what so ever. I was very surprised. 

They use a heat exchanger for the pools and hot tubs. The hot springs are like 140f. They flow the hot water through an exchanger and heat the pools and stuff with it. 

3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

You need to do a day trip with the rubi and go to Peach Springs. Pay the natives for a site seeing pass for Diamond Creek road. Approximately 25 miles down to the bass of the Grand Canyon. Air down to help with the bumps,but it’s not a difficult trail. Pack a lunch , there are picnic tables and out houses on the river. One of the coolest trails I’ve ever been on. If you think of it, grab a bag of apples for the wild donkeys. Dave,your F250 would make it no problem.  A lot of water crossings, some are long but nothing over a foot deep. There is also a cool cavern toor place just east of there on 66. Bunches of full hook up camp grounds in that area as well. The trail is patrolled by Native cops in power wagons, so don’t worry about taking it alone. I did have a cb with a few mile range. Off road tour vans also use it. (Quiglys full a revdicks :lol:)

8879472A-7A73-4FE3-B2D2-5FE8729F9AF5.jpeg

C83C5FAB-70A6-4122-A714-97AA608B111E.jpeg

3F9F75D7-BB14-457E-8349-1B93EEC05641.jpeg

Edited by Woodtick
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

You need to do a day trip with the rubi and go to Peach Springs. Pay the natives for a site seeing pass for Diamond Creek road. Approximately 25 miles down to the bass of the Grand Canyon. Air down to help with the bumps,but it’s not a difficult trail. Pack a lunch , there are picnic tables and out houses on the river. One of the coolest trails I’ve ever been on. If you think of it, grab a bag of apples for the wild donkeys. Dave,your F250 would make it no problem.  A lot of water crossings, some are long but nothing over a foot deep. There is also a cool cavern toor place just east of there on 66. Bunches of full hook up camp grounds in that area as well. The trail is patrolled by Native cops in power wagons, so don’t worry about taking it alone. I did have a cb with a few mile range. Off road tour vans also use it. (Quiglys full a revdicks :lol:)

8879472A-7A73-4FE3-B2D2-5FE8729F9AF5.jpeg

C83C5FAB-70A6-4122-A714-97AA608B111E.jpeg

3F9F75D7-BB14-457E-8349-1B93EEC05641.jpeg

See you ran into @Polaris 550

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, DAVE said:

See you ran into @Polaris 550

Whoa, Dave the Faggot, thinks that's funny. Calling me a donkey, huh Dave? 

What's your TNW Dave, ya' homo? 

Come on Dave, let's see if ya' got the moolah ta' back up your faggottry. 

Bring it bitch, bring it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Donkey? No!

Ass? Probably!

:owned:

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Can anyone translate this for me? 

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

That just Poop550's way of saying he'd like to give you a handy behind sandy's!

Hey, how are you doin' at " drinkin' the gay away? "

• 2 weeks later...

Hey @Snoslinger time for an update. Whats the latest?  I know you've been connecting dots and have everything all figured out. The Mueller Report should be out soon. What will we find out when the report is released?

Here are a few predictions from me.

1.  The complete report wont be made public. The parts that are made public won’t tell us any more than we already know from media leaks. 

2.  There will be no charge of Obstruction of Justice. I could elaborate but there will be no OoJ. 

3.  There will be no charge of Collusion. Collusion wont even be mentioned. 

4. Trump, Trump Jr, Trump Inc, Trump family members, etc will not be charged with any type of money laundering or any other financial misdeeds. 

5. When the Mueller Report is released Donald J Trump will still be president and nothing about the report is gonna change that. 

Mueller is all but wrapped up and shoukd release his report soon after the midterms if not sooner. 

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hey @Snoslinger time for an update. Whats the latest?  I know you've been connecting dots and have everything all figured out. The Mueller Report should be out soon. What will we find out when the report is released?

Here are a few predictions from me.

1.  The complete report wont be made public. The parts that are made public won’t tell us any more than we already know from media leaks. 

2.  There will be no charge of Obstruction of Justice. I could elaborate but there will be no OoJ. 

3.  There will be no charge of Collusion. Collusion wont even be mentioned. 

4. Trump, Trump Jr, Trump Inc, Trump family members, etc will not be charged with any type of money laundering or any other financial misdeeds. 

5. When the Mueller Report is released Donald J Trump will still be president and nothing about the report is gonna change that. 

Mueller is all but wrapped up and shoukd release his report soon after the midterms if not sooner. 

Definitely after. Give the dems a glimmer of "hope" that something was found.