Check your account email address ×

Hey Slinger. Whats new with Mueller

They won’t close it before mid terms. Because there is nothing there. What they’ll do is get cnn to drop a few bombs like “Trumps former gardener charged with coke posession! Did the drugs come from Russia? What does this mean for Trump!?!?”

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Probably not. I prefer land with my property. 

Will you?  

No, if I had that sort of dough I’d buy a place on a nice spring fed lake.  So I guess we’re not so different after all.  🍻

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

No, if I had that sort of dough I’d buy a place on a nice spring fed lake.  So I guess we’re not so different after all.  🍻

Well, I already have a home on a nice spring fed lake.  So we are a little different. 

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I’ve already got land though.  

3DD7DD2E-A0D5-4AEB-B9E4-56867FC89078.jpeg

Very nice.  I like the brick pathway.  

We only have a couple of acres with our home.  I'm gonna look at some land this coming week in Havasu.  Lots right in town are a little pricey but a couple miles out you can get 10 or 20 acres for around $1000-$2000/acre. 

28 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Very nice.  I like the brick pathway.  

We only have a couple of acres with our home.  I'm gonna look at some land this coming week in Havasu.  Lots right in town are a little pricey but a couple miles out you can get 10 or 20 acres for around $1000-$2000/acre. 

Have you read the history of that town? It’s pretty interesting. Seems to be all about one guy’s dream and the London bridge. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Have you read the history of that town? It’s pretty interesting. Seems to be all about one guy’s dream and the London bridge. :lol: 

Oh yea.  Havasu has a super cool history.  Bob McCulloch the founder of McCulloch chain saws built the city starting in about 1964.  Bob was into power boat racing and he put all his efforts into building fast race boats and promoting boat racing.  In the early 60's bob was flying over Lake Havasu looking for a place to test his race boats.  He landed at what is now Lake Havasu City.  Looking east toward the mountains in the distance Bob declared that if he built a town here every lot would have a view of the lake.  And sure enough the way the land gently slopes up from the edge of the water toward the foothills of the mountains thousands and thousands of lots have a nice view of the lake.  

It's a little hot in the middle of summer but from October to May it's very nice weather.  For a small town it has lots going on.  There is a ton of stuff to do there and it's very inexpensive living.  

27 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Oh yea.  Havasu has a super cool history.  Bob McCulloch the founder of McCulloch chain saws built the city starting in about 1964.  Bob was into power boat racing and he put all his efforts into building fast race boats and promoting boat racing.  In the early 60's bob was flying over Lake Havasu looking for a place to test his race boats.  He landed at what is now Lake Havasu City.  Looking east toward the mountains in the distance Bob declared that if he built a town here every lot would have a view of the lake.  And sure enough the way the land gently slopes up from the edge of the water toward the foothills of the mountains thousands and thousands of lots have a nice view of the lake.  

It's a little hot in the middle of summer but from October to May it's very nice weather.  For a small town it has lots going on.  There is a ton of stuff to do there and it's very inexpensive living.  

The london bridge story is cool too.

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Heading down dec 15th is the plan.

Cool.  We will be back home for the holidays but likely back through Havasu the first week of January.  Gonna spend most of January in Palm Springs.  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Cool.  We will be back home for the holidays but likely back through Havasu the first week of January.  Gonna spend most of January in Palm Springs.  

You going to the rv show in quartsite?

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

You going to the rv show in quartsite?

Probably not.  We went last year.  It was cool, lots of very nice motorhomes and 5th wheel there.   Quartsite is kinda dusty.  One day is about all I can handle there.  I think the show is near the end of January.  I have to be back in AK on Jan 22 for a week.  The moho will be in Palm Springs.  When we get back on Feb 1 I will be headed to King of Hammers then to the NHRA Winter Nationals in Pomona.  After that we will work our way back toward Phoenix or Vegas for a Nascar race.